“Great food and service ”

Hatraklin Bistro Meat & Wine
Ranked #24 of 1,859 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Israeli, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Between yhuda halevi street & lilienblum street
Reviewed October 26, 2018 via mobile

My friend and I had a delicious meal yesterday. We each had a green salad- it is large enough to share. I had the special Waygo steak and she had a middle eastern lamb dish. The food presentation just added to the ambiance. We did had dessert- it was over the top. I am looking forward to dining here again when I’m back in Tel Aviv in February. Call for a reservation and enjoy a leisurely dinner served by a caring staff.

Date of visit: October 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (1,694)

Reviewed October 18, 2018 via mobile

The food is amazing , the service is amazing , highly recommend, was very good experience with the main dish that you need to coock for yourself on a stone .

1  Thank Amit Z
Reviewed October 18, 2018

Loved this place - the staff were welcoming and made us feel at home, with some nice humour. Enjoyed the local wine that they served up to us and all the food was great. Enjoyed cooking the steak on the stones, and the portions were pretty big. Would recommend for a special night out.

1  Thank Gowan_Jamhot
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Went with my partner.
Food was absolutely delicious!
Extraordinary wines!
The service was warm and friendly
Romantic atmosphere, great experience in our visit to Tel aviv

1  Thank 793isaz
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Yesterday we visited for the I-don't-know-how-many time in HaTraklin. We came to celebrate my Birthday, and we came to the right place.
We started with great white wine by Chateau de Galilee (the house wine), artichokes on a bed of cherry tomatoes, goat cheese and pesto, and liver pate. Two beautiful and very tasty dishes.
Then came the mains. Vacio steak which I was not asked how well I wish it made, and I am glad, and gnocchi in porcini mushroom cream sauce, which was an amazing dish, as well.
The Vacio is served MR and you can ask for a stone to cook it some more. I didn't because it was SO good. It comes with a red wine sauce, which I tasted and found it a bit too sweet to my taste, but had some of it, anyway, because it was that good. The mashed potatoes were very creamy, buttery and good and the green beans were crispy and very fresh.
The gnocchi was a very pleasant surprise. They are being fried, to begin with, which gives them a crispy edge, and seating in a very rich and creamy sauce with plenty of mushrooms didn't make them soggy or sticky. Delicious!
We concluded our birthday meal with a hot/cold desert, a chocolate ball dissolved in a hot choco poured over it with cream inside, and a ball of melon-pineapple sorbet. Again, delicious.
On our way out we bought a bottle of the Chateau de Galilee white, to enjoy it at home.

(sorry for the quality of the images, had to use flash)

Date of visit: September 2018