“Amazing experience and service ”

Hatraklin Bistro Meat & Wine
Ranked #22 of 1,838 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Israeli, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: Between yhuda halevi street & lilienblum street
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The food is amazing , the service is amazing , highly recommend, was very good experience with the main dish that you need to coock for yourself on a stone .

1  Thank Amit Z
Write a ReviewReviews (1,653)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Loved this place - the staff were welcoming and made us feel at home, with some nice humour. Enjoyed the local wine that they served up to us and all the food was great. Enjoyed cooking the steak on the stones, and the portions were pretty big. Would recommend for a special night out.

1  Thank Gowan_Jamhot
Reviewed October 15, 2018 via mobile

Went with my partner.
Food was absolutely delicious!
Extraordinary wines!
The service was warm and friendly
Romantic atmosphere, great experience in our visit to Tel aviv

1  Thank Isa z
Reviewed September 28, 2018

Yesterday we visited for the I-don't-know-how-many time in HaTraklin. We came to celebrate my Birthday, and we came to the right place.
We started with great white wine by Chateau de Galilee (the house wine), artichokes on a bed of cherry tomatoes, goat cheese and pesto, and liver pate. Two beautiful and very tasty dishes.
Then came the mains. Vacio steak which I was not asked how well I wish it made, and I am glad, and gnocchi in porcini mushroom cream sauce, which was an amazing dish, as well.
The Vacio is served MR and you can ask for a stone to cook it some more. I didn't because it was SO good. It comes with a red wine sauce, which I tasted and found it a bit too sweet to my taste, but had some of it, anyway, because it was that good. The mashed potatoes were very creamy, buttery and good and the green beans were crispy and very fresh.
The gnocchi was a very pleasant surprise. They are being fried, to begin with, which gives them a crispy edge, and seating in a very rich and creamy sauce with plenty of mushrooms didn't make them soggy or sticky. Delicious!
We concluded our birthday meal with a hot/cold desert, a chocolate ball dissolved in a hot choco poured over it with cream inside, and a ball of melon-pineapple sorbet. Again, delicious.
On our way out we bought a bottle of the Chateau de Galilee white, to enjoy it at home.

(sorry for the quality of the images, had to use flash)

1  Thank TRLPhoto
Reviewed September 22, 2018 via mobile

We had an excellent meal could not fault them. Would definitely recommend and return. Location is a bit off the beaten track.

1  Thank MairiF25