“In other words ”

Hatraklin Bistro Meat & Wine
Ranked #7 of 1,576 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Mediterranean, European, Wine Bar, Israeli, Grill
Dining options: Dinner, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Waitstaff, Wine and Beer
Description: Between yhuda halevi street & lilienblum street
“In other words ”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 6, 2013 via mobile

In other words, there are places deserving to go bankruptcy, and places deserving to enter the Gotha of restaurants: Hatraklin is one of the latter. Leave everything behind you when you walk through their door, and let Yossi delight you to the limits of consciousness.

• Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
“Delicious”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2013

Great food good wine , Yossi the owner is a wonderful host .
Makes you want to come back again and again.

• Visited November 2013
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Meal from the movies remind me horror movie”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I celebrated my birthday at HATREKLIN with 10 friends. We participated in a meal called a meal from the movies.
The meal is few hours meal, during the meal the restaurant presents scenes from known movies or TV series, and the food served is inspired from the scene.
The concept is good but the implementation is very BAD. The owner of the restaurant thought that we came to an evening that describe his life story in very detailed information. At the beginning I thought it is only introduction but he did not stop speaking and explain to the guests how good he is and how he succeed to achieve his goals.
Instead of having a good evening with friends food and wine we have been there for 4 hours listening to his stories and if someone speak during his lecture he shut him down.
The food was ok not more then that and without any connection to the movie scenes.
The wine was the only good point at this evening.
I will not recommend coming to this restaurant because I think that meal from the movies is waste of time to people that want good time with there friends, from dinner perspective the food is to expensive and not very taste.

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank Peleg A
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great food, great service, reasonable prices”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

Great food, great service, reasonable prices.
We enjoyed the meal in "Hatraklin" thanks to the friendly atmosphere and great food.
I also want to recommend on the Kobe steak on hot stones.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Yaniv S
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Very good resturant, I like it a lot!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 4, 2013

I was there with my GF in our 1 anniversery day together, the bartender & thwe waiter were so nice and really help us to pick the best meals for us. we like very much the food there is in very good quality. it felt so good the atmosphere and the feel, quite and calm with good music. so buttom line I like it a lot and it very recommended to eat there.

• Visited September 2013