“Awesome place in Tel Aviv!”

Hatraklin Bistro Meat & Wine
Ranked #11 of 1,658 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Israeli, Grill, Wine Bar
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Between yhuda halevi street & lilienblum street
Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

I've known this place for 6 years now and it never fails to amaze me. Every visit to Tel Aviv we go to this resto-bar and the food is amazing.
Yossi the owner is very welcoming and won't hesitate to introduce his wines with great stories.

You can sit on the bar or inside where he has private dining rooms.

Fantastic and recommended! :)

1  Thank Deepwater_diver
Write a ReviewReviews (1,465)

Reviewed May 18, 2013 via mobile

Everything was just perfect. From the waitress to the food! The meat was tender! The wine local and veeeeery tasty!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

My boyfriend and I had such a lovely dinner here, we were looked after by Shmully who was a lovely waiter who knew his Israeli wines and recommended excellent ones with our meals. The meals were so delicious and so reasonably priced, we were actually a little shocked. I had the Kobe beef cooked on a hot stone which in London would have cost the price of what our whole meal came to. Shmully recommended a rosȇ that would go with my patȇ and normally i'm not a fan of rosȇ but i decided to trust him and it really did go beautifully with my starter. The patȇ had a subtle sweet taste to it so he accompanied it with a dry wine that was delicious. The restaurant itself is known for it's selection of wines and the waiters all know their drinks. I was surprised to see them sipping wines whilst working but i found this refreshing compared to the stuffiness of London and it obviously didn't affect their work standards as everything was so satisfactory. The restaurant has a dark, slightly bare feeling to it but it does go with the overall atmosphere of Tel Aviv. All in all we would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 8, 2013

I can't believe that this place has been open for six years and I didn't eat there before last week. First off, the place is friendly and atmosphere is unstuffy - casual. Yet the service is professional and the staff, knowledgable.

This is a wine bar/bistro - Israel has fabulous boutique wineries and Hatraklin has a nice selection.

The tables are TINY - we ordered several appetizers and the plates could hardly fit. I wanted to add another table to put some of the plates, but they needed the room - fully booked! And the noise level was very high. Not sure what could have been done about that. OK, call it a lively bistro..

We shared the seasoned sirloin that you cook yourself on hot rocks - a bit affected perhaps, but the meat was EXCELLENT. Actually, we shared everything, fresh and nicely prepared appetizers, the wonderful bread... and we were quite sated when we finished. The desserts are very tasty.

In essense, a lovely, fun evening. All the ingredients were fresh and well combined. Oh yes - they even have offerings for vegetarians. We will definitely return.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Was looking for a nice restaurant for a romantic dinner with my fiancé and picked Hatraklin based on the Tripadvisor's reviews. I was absolutely delighted by the decor, the food and the amazing service. Not only that everything was impeccable, we were given a starter and a desert on the house, definitely an extra bonus.