“ Quick lunch ”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed February 8, 2018 via mobile

Stopped in while waiting on a car repair for a quick lunch. It is steps from the bus station. It is right on the corner (see pic) and you can see the station from the window...can't miss it. The inside is small and clean with about seven tables.

Nice menu, see pics. They did seem to have a lunch special with apps, entree, etc but I didn't want to over eat. I had my favorite, the kung pow chicken. It is how I measure all Chinese restaurants, haha. So, the kung pow was average/ok. The cuts of meat were good and it had a nice selection of vegetables. The flavor was ok, not spicy.

I would come back if I was in the neighborhood. I wouldn't drive across town for it but that's ok. Enjoy!

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed January 26, 2018 via mobile

We discovered this restaurant a few years ago, as former Americans we missed the Chinese cuisine very much. We are very satisfied from the variety of meals, choices and vegetarian options. Highly recommended

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed November 8, 2017

second time there and we'll surely come back! delicious authentic not touristic Chinese food, big choice of dishes, popular and clean, not expansive, good and nice service, very nice portions, above all, authentic and delicious.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed November 5, 2017

This place is one of the most known places for authentic chinese food in Tel Aviv. It's been around for ages and it's still small and packed. The menu is what you'd expect from a Chinese restaurant with all kinds of meat with lots of sauces and side dishes. The prices, unfortunately are very high, and when the waitress says that it's suitable for 2 people, well, it's not. I'd happily finish a dish on my own.
The design and feel of the place is also very Chinese, the service was just OK, it could do a lot better. I'd love to come here more often but the prices will keep me away for a while... too bad

Date of visit: November 2017
Reviewed October 26, 2017 via mobile

I think that the food is amazing, but the prices are high. If you're looking to splurge, this is the place.

Date of visit: October 2017