“A Nice Bite on White Night!”
Review of La Shuk

La Shuk
Ranked #30 of 1,669 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Reservations
Description: "Fatush" sea fish, sumac and pita.
Reviewed August 8, 2014

I dined at la Shuk with a group of new friends on Layla Lava--White Night (an annual festival in Tel Aviv). Being that there was six of us for an overwhelming menu, the locals amongst us took the lead and ordered a selection of dishes from the "In-Between" menu.

Let me tell you, I am not undecided when it comes to this: Between you and me, it was one of the best meals I have ever had.

While I am not certain on everything that was order, I do know that the artichoke risotto was the best, and it is what I would order on a second visit to this restaurant. Dining outside this night put us among the festisitives of Layla Lavan without being a part; we could observe Dizengoff Square and people-watch just fine from our table. The beer selection was also utilized by my group; we enjoyed everything from the typical Goldstars to more unknown but equally as tasty Israeli beers.

When roaming down Dizengoff, don't be afraid to stop at La Shuk; whether it be White Night or your are just on a tour of the White City, it is a tasty stop along the way.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We went here two times, during our stay in Israel.
The first because it was just some yards from our hotel, the next time with more friends, to relieve the first encounter.

Nice atmosphere, the waitors are helpful and smiling. You like the place, no matter if You are indoors, or outside.

We tried different plates, and the food is good! You get what You pay for!

Reviewed July 4, 2014

Very good food, i would say gourmet level, the service was great, the food was original, varied, everything was perfect and we have really enjoyed our lunch. The only "negative" point was that i did not enjoy to sit on the high chairs outside and the next time i will ask to get a table with normal seats.

1  Thank simone b
Reviewed June 25, 2014

My friend and I visited Tel Aviv for 9 days, and went here twice because the food, in particular, is so fresh, fragrant and unique. Although many of the recipes appear simple, it is this simplicity that lends the restaurant its great reputation. The flavours are perfectly matched and meals presented beautifully. Although it may appear relatively expensive for a native, for an Englishman this is comparatively great value.

Thoroughly recommend La Shuk. Have a cocktail there, you won't be disappointed.

Reviewed June 8, 2014

there is nothing compared to this place - the atmosphere, the friendly staff, the food is simply heavenly. no matter what you choose from the menu, you will have a culinary experience of high quality for both the tongue and the eye. we were there several times (also a year ago), and are waiting to go back again upon our next visit :) thanks for this great restaurant experience!