“excellent lunch!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Israeli
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 5, 2013

We just went yesterday noon to this place and it was great.
great food, coupled with a nice balcony and music, we really enjoyed lunch, company and atmosphere..
I recommend the place to anyone who loves food in Tel Aviv...

Reviewed April 2, 2013

Last week I finely ate at Bertie. I came with high expectations and I am very happy to tell that it was a wonderful experience. The food was very good. The service was very pleasant and professional.
For example, our waitress finished her shift before we finished our diner, she came to tell us that she is leaving and introduce us the waitress that replaced her.
It was my first time at Bertie and I'm sure not the last.

Reviewed April 1, 2013

Great food and service. definitely come back again.
better to do Reservations because the place is full from 8 PM.
Thanks guys(:

Reviewed April 1, 2013

After a while that I haven't been in Bertie, it's good to see that the high standard remains. The menu as expected has changed a bit, but the food is still very tasty, the music is fun and the atmosphere is happy. I just love going there, and it's definitely one of the top restaurants in Tel-Aviv.

Reviewed March 30, 2013

This time we had the pleasure of sitting on the terras , enjoy the light wind and as it was a saturday lunch hardly any cars passed by in downtown Tel Aviv so realy peacefull. Even if the presentation of the first courses has slightly been changed the basic tastes remains the same . Main course of sweatbreads was also as excellent as during past visit. Food in this restaurant is excellent and i have not found another restaurant until now in tel aviv where such excellent food is served and surely not where prices , avrage of 200 ils per person including wine , are as akceptable for such high quality. Service in this restaurant is very professional as the waitress new what she was talking ab . The chefs visit at our table during lunch was very much apreciated also something i have never enjoyed before in a restaurant in Israel. This has and remains for me with a very large distance to nr 2 my nr 1 restaurant in Tel Aviv most probably even in Israel.