“a great restaurant for food and anbiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Bertie - CLOSED

Bertie
Cuisines: Mediterranean, Middle Eastern, Israeli
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Waitstaff
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“a great restaurant for food and anbiance”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2013

looking for good food @ reasonable prices in a central tel-aviv location, take the time to visit Bertie. the kitchen is right there, the waiters are friendly & professional and the guests add to a wonderful experience. there's a special buzz to this restaurant, don't miss it.

• Visited January 2013

• Hebrew first
Hertzelia
“Still the best in tel aviv!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

Came back there and the food was so good.. fantastic atmosphere and service.
we went there for a romantic dinner and it was a pure joy.
love this place..

• Visited February 2013
“A perfect culinary experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Once I found out the restaurant, I was already a few times and go back every chance. I eat out a lot, and really glad to find such a special place and delicious at other levels. The place belongs to tow talented, young and fresh chefs. I think I tried all the dishes on the menu, and every time surprised me how much food can be Delicious and unique. Excellent alcohol. A wonderful service. There are also special parking service, rare in Tel Aviv. Pleasant Greek music...
For me, this restaurant is number one!!! Strongly recommends.

Jerusalem, Israel
“unique restaurant in tel aviv”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

excellent combination of great food, mediterranean music and professional- friendly staff !
unique serving of fresh fish and sea food, best veal sweetbreads, and very good malabi !

Giv'atayim, Israel
“Such a unique place”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2013

I decided to go to Bertie after I've seen all the great reviews here, and I was so impressed!
Such a great and unique food which combined perfectly with the music. All that gave an amazing atmosphere.
I went there with my husband and few of our friends, and we had a great time there. We are absolutely coming back.
I really recommend the lentil soup, the skewers and the ma'amul cookie, because that's what I ate. But I'm sure everything on the menu is tasty, my accompanied enjoyed very much from what they were having.