“Loved it! Marilyn”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Sea Tel Aviv

Sea Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a company that specializes in arranging custom dive packages for certified and non certified divers. We offer courses at all levels as well as daily dives and night dives to the best sites in Tel Aviv and the area. We also have amazing trips to the Red Sea and other top world wide diving destinations.For those that prefer to stay above water we offer a beautiful cruise along the coast of Tel Aviv-Jaffa on one of our yachts. We have boats that can comfortably accommodate from 2-40 people for any purpose. During your sail you will be accompanied by an experienced licensed skipper and crew member who will fulfill all of your needs. You will enjoy sea activities such as being towed on a banana tube. It is possible to arrange meals, snacks and drinks (alcoholic and non alcoholic) for any of our activities.
Tel aviv
“Loved it! Marilyn”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 8, 2012

I'm really shocked at the review of Sea Tel Aviv by The couple who wasn't happy. My son and his friends have done dives with Greg on at least three separate occasions and each time they enjoyed it more than the last one. One of the guys on the first dive was a bit fearful, but Greg's patience, understanding and perseverance enabled him to go for it and continue on to do further dives. I can't say enough for this diving lug. It's a winner.
Marilyn

Visited November 2012

Toronto, Ontario
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 102 helpful votes
“Beware of substitutions”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 6, 2012

I would never use Sea Tel Aviv or Dive Tel Aviv again. I had a very disappointing experience with Greg of Sea Tel Aviv today. Arrangements were made through Jordan of Dive Tel Aviv for two dives for 650 shekels, including equipment rental and a required refresher dive. The night before our dive, Jordan instructed us to meet Greg the next morning at the marina next to the Carlton hotel. Greg was on time. We paid the agreed-upon fee and I was required to pay an additional 115 shekels for insurance for this dive. It was only after making payment that I found out that there was only to be a single dive. I showed Greg the email confirmation that this was supposed to be two dives. Greg was not at all sympathetic. He insisted that his was a different business and that whatever deal we had made with Jordan was not his responsibility. The fact that we were not aware that we were dealing with a different business was of no significance to him. He returned only 50% of the dive fee, when I decided not to go and he had no interest, at all, in helping us cancel and get a refund of the dive insurance. In the end, I paid 365 shekels for a canceled dive. I cannot blame Greg for the fact that the dive site off of the beach at the marina at the Carlton hotel is of little interest, as confirmed by my friend who did go on the dive. But I do blame him for not acknowledging that he should have been honoring the deal that we made with the person for whom he was substituting. It should have been Greg's responsibility to work out a deal with Dive Tel Aviv. in any event, a charge of 650 shekels (insurance aside) for a one tank dive off the beach, even with equipment included, is totally over-priced. Greg has some learning to do about customer relationships!

Visited November 2012
7 Thank JimAndDenise51
London, United Kingdom
“Great family fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

We booked the catamaran for a morning for a group of 18 friends and children. It was a great trip and probably the highlight of the holiday. We enjoyed swimming in the clear waters of a secluded bay and everyone had a go at being pulled behind the boat on the inflatables. The crew were friendly and drinks were supplied. We will definitely do this again!

Visited August 2012
New York, New York, United States
“An excellent scuba diving instructor”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 26, 2012

I was looking for an English language scuba diving school for my 12 year old daughter in Tel Aviv. I am extremely happy with my choice. Greg Lipsky is a very knowledgeable, professional, hardworking, and pleasant instructor. My daughter had the best time ever!!! I hope to use his services during my next visit in Israel.
Thank you soo much, Greg! :)

Visited August 2012
Tel Aviv, Israel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A great relaxing treat”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 22, 2012

My husband and I and two other couples were on vacation in Israel. We met some people in restaurant one night and were discussing what to do in Tel Aviv. They highly recommended a sun set cruise through this company.

The boat was a nice catamaran and the skipper and crew couldn't have been nicer. We had ordered a sushi meal and a couple of bottles of wine and everything was delicious. It was a great way to spend one of our final day's in Israel.

Visited March 2012