“Least favorite dining experience in Tel Aviv”
Review of 2C

2C
Ranked #622 of 1,652 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 25, 2013

We dined here the first or second night of my 2 week stay. I simply didn't enjoy the main course. I think this is a dining experience I'll pass on the next time I'm in Tel Aviv. In spite of my not liking the meal, the service was great.

2  Thank Jeff D

Reviewed May 22, 2013

Food is basic and not at all worth the pricing. however, location location location - come for a drink.

3  Thank Liav
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We went to 2C, at the top of the Azrieli Center, during our recent visit to Israel. We made a reservation because there were six of us. We were promptly seated. The wine was typically priced for a restaurant. The service was terrific, as was the food. We ordered different things including the tuna, salmon, lamb, and entrecote...We also shared some desserts which were amazing. I particularly like the coconut sherbert. The dinner ran about $250 and was well worth it. Following dinner, we took a walk around the floor and enjoyed the nighttime views.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

View from the restorant is amazing. The quality of food is good for the price. However I visited restourant during working day and got business menu only.

Reviewed April 18, 2013

This is the best restourant at Azrieli Tower and, surprisingly, it's not the most expensive one, the opposite, you can have a delicious launch for less then any of the tower' fast food restaurant.
The waiters are very attentive and the food is gourmet-grade. Taste the fish!
Even the wines are not expensive as some could expect.
The See view form the top of the tower is a nice addition on the food taste!