“A great wine bar”

Cuisines: International
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014

There is an excellent selection of Israeli wine and good expertise by the bar tenders and waiters who can give good recommendations.
The food is fresh and good (mainly tapas)

Reviewed February 1, 2014

I found this place last time I was in Tel Aviv and to me pleasant surprise my hotel was across the street from it. The staff is great, the food is great and I just could not get enough. I was a bit pricey but I did enjoy it.

Reviewed January 11, 2014

This tiny restaurant is well worth a visit. It offers a small but beautifully formed menu: I had the scallops with bacon on lentils and it was delicious. The seats by the window are great for people watching and the staff are great.

Reviewed January 9, 2014 via mobile

Very small location, but super friendly service. They originally told us they could only seat is outside, but they gave us the option to sit inside when we got there, which was nice. The food was very nice, though they insisted on cooking the tuna they way they thought was best, we would have liked it rarer. We both got dishes that were specials, and not on the menu. The entire kitchen is visible from the restaurant which is very cool.

1  Thank jnarrod
Reviewed January 2, 2014

I always love coming back. The bar is great, serves excellent wines, service is nice and the bar atmosphere is exactly like the name 'wine bar'. I have eaten there a few times as we'll and it was excellent!!! This is my favorite bar in tlv.