“Great Tel Aviv ambiance” 4 of 5 bubbles

FU Sushi
Ranked #179 of 1,563 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Sushi, Japanese, Asian
Good for: Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Accepts American Express, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Welcome to FU sushi bar, where every dish is prepared to perfection. Enjoy Tel Aviv's energetic vibe in our unique ambiance. Whether you are on a date, out with friends or just have a nighttime craving for excellent sushi, FU is the ultimate place to be. We are open daily from 12:00 p.m to 0:00 a.m. and would be happy to see you among our guests.
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Great Tel Aviv ambiance”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 22, 2013

Great for date night or a night out with friends.
Best tuna maki in town.
Very fresh produce.
Great soups and salads.
Good cocktails
Some of the rolls are not good value for money but still very tasty and original

It is also on a great happening corner on Dizengoff st. The port is 5 min away. lots of cafe’s and bars around.

• Visited May 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
    • 5 of 5 bubbles

• Hebrew first
NJ
“Sushi in Tel Aviv”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

Great place to relax and eat sushi. The menu was varied and interesting and served some items I have not seen in the United States. The food was fresh and the service was nice. Make a reservation ahead of time. Tables are held for 15 min.

Visited March 2013
“Trendy Sushi Place”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 3, 2013

I was rushed to FU shushi by friends, "You must try it" they said, knowing I wouldn't be able to resist. And I did so - reserved in advance, none the less to try the new sushi place in town(not so new by now).

The area is known busy hive, next to Jeremiah and Rosa Parks(Bar), plenty of things to do and go around - 5-10m away from Dizengoff, Eben Gavirol, the marina, the port, and so many others( conveniently located ).

The Sushi was good however nothing special came to mind - and I cared less for the prices. Sushi in Israel is expensive, due to the seafood prices being sky high. Looking at the large menu, I couldn't find anything special that caught my eyes. When I go to a new place, I always try to stick to either the speciality of the place(recommended by the staff)or try something new. And once more - the Sushi was good indeed, but I couldn't pinpoint anything special I haven't tried already on other good Sushi places in TLV.

The atmosphere was pretty good - with people around us(we were sitting outside), yet the music at times was pretty loud(only at times).

I couldn't help but notice the line of people waiting for seats - and I am quite happy for the owners of the establishment, and wish them nothing but good luck(and trust me, they don't need it). yet - this place strike me as a trendy Sushi restaurant with no particular speciality to offer.

I would still recommend this place.

FU is a good place.

• Visited August 2012
“Excellent!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2013

We sat on the bar and enjoyed the great food and also the view of all Sushi dishes made in front of our eyes. The food was excellent! A true 5 stars. Accept my tip and seat by the bar :)

Visited December 2012
1 Thank doronca
“Good Sushi in Tel Aviv”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 23, 2013

There is a good choice of Sushi in Tel Aviv and FU is one of them
The restaurant is popular and you need to reserve well in advance
The service is professional
Good choice and rich variety of Sushi dishes
Prices are rather high
I will recommend FU to my friends

• Visited January 2013