“If you like beer you will love this!”
Review of Porter & Sons

Porter & Sons
Ranked #79 of 1,652 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: American, Diner, Gastropub
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 26, 2012

Great place for the beer lovers. 50 beers on tap plus many more in bottles. Beers from all over the world and from Israeli craft breweries.
The food is also very good with big meat dishes to go with your beer. There are also smaller options if you want to leave room for more beer.

Reviewed October 22, 2012 via mobile

Great food
Great choice of beers
Center of tel aviv, so for all the nightbirds out there who would like keep on with tel aviv night life it is close to everything
P.s..... try the specials!

Reviewed October 22, 2012

i have been tehre recently and i must praise the great dishes which combined perfectly with the great variety of beer.
i had a local beer - Negev. it was extremely good and surprising.
the place is quiet, the staff is profetionall and the atmosphere is great.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

good food and good alchohol!
we like most the shripms with the bacon.
stay at great location.
enjoy!

Reviewed August 26, 2012

During my recent visit to Israel I met with a bunch of friends at a place they raved about.
At first I met with one friend so we sat at the bar. I was blown away by the huge selection of beers, and was overjoyed to learn they have a tasting menu. The variety was a bit overwhelming but the bartender patiently explained about a few beers, was really educational. We tried a dozen (!), even local Israeli brews. What a great opening to an evening. When our party arrived we joined at the table (they had made a reservation). As large as this place is, the atmosphere was still intimate. The waitress was so nice, and the food was great. I thanked my friends for introducing me to this place. Still smiling when I think about that beer tasting menu!