“Excellent food and excellent service”
Review of Hakovshim Bistro

Hakovshim Bistro
Ranked #45 of 1,614 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Copenhagen, Denmark
“Excellent food and excellent service”
Reviewed July 21, 2012

Very tastey, delicious and creative food:))) been there serveral times and have NEVER been disapointed. I come here everytime I visit Tel Aviv. I Will rank them full house !,,

• Visited July 2012
1 Thank Pia L

• Czech first
  • Hebrew first
Toronto, Canada
“Wonderful find in Tel Aviv”
Reviewed April 16, 2012

Kovshim (HaKovshim) is a great little spot I am excited to have found. Even though this was my first time here, I sense that I will come back to time and time again.

The menu is the perfect size and despite it being Pesach, they managed to deliver delicious meals while keeping kosher for passover. We split the salatime starter which was perfect for two. That was followed up with a creative chicken cooked in parchment paper and beef casserole. Each dish was delicious beyond expectations. We topped it off with tea and the chocolate mousse that was not only abundant but flavorful.

• Visited April 2012
1 Thank Lehcarrox
Tel Aviv, Israel
“A well-deserved reputation for excellence”
Reviewed August 29, 2011

I had heard about the Kovshim for a while before going there myself, but the place easily exceeded my expectations for it. The food was terrific and the atmosphere great. It's got very Israeli vibes, in the best possible way. Represents Israeli cuisine in a good way, too. The only drawback I can think of is the fact that it's often crowded.

• Visited May 2011
Calgary, Canada
“Fantastically delicious!”
Reviewed August 6, 2011

Amazingly delicious and creative meals. Freshest ingredients artistically presented and prepared by an amazing and creative combination of flavors, textures and spices, First stopped for a late night coffee and dessert; great coffee and yummy dessert! Went twice for dinner; the first time, we had great meals and service, and wanted to try some of the other dishes, and see if the next experience was as good. It was even better! And the service was equally good, which is a real treat in Tel Aviv. Seriously, the food was so delicious we were sorry we were leaving for home the next day!

• Visited July 2011