“Very good sausages and hamburgers”

Vitrina Sausage Grill
Ranked #109 of 1,614 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night
Description: http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Vitrina-Sausage-Grill-%D7%95%D7%99%D7%98%D7%A8%D7%99%D7%A0%D7%94/168951769802271
israel
“Very good sausages and hamburgers”
Reviewed January 31, 2012

The food is very good, and so is the service. Personal and attending. There is a wide selection of sausages, some quite spicy. What I missed was a small salad. THere were good pickles though. The place is near where I live so we there often.

• Hebrew first
Paris, France
“The best hot dog I ever had!”
Reviewed January 16, 2012

The food is amazing! i loved everything i tasted. the service was excellent. loved it!

• Visited December 2011
Los Angeles, California
“Why is this place not where I live!!!”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

My husband and I were on a trip to Israel and were exhausted from sight seeing and just wanted something quick to eat before heading back to the Hotel. We saw this cute little sausage place and decided to sit at the counter and share a sausage and some fries. The sausage was seriously amazing, not dry like some sausages are but juicy and full of flavor and the fries were better then the ones I have have in Belgium and France.
We ended up ordering another sausage and a basket of sweet potato fries to go with the regular ones we had already ordered. The people running the place were super friendly and full of energy. Somehow we ended up staying for a lot longer then planned but it ended up being one of the highlights of our trip.
Now if they could only open in Los Angeles---

• Visited December 2011
2 Thank genevieve g
Savyon israel
“Great "junk food"...”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Walked on Eben Gvirol street with the kids who were hungry...This is really a hidden gem. Good quality and tasty hamburgers, very good hotdogs and the best french fries in TeL Aviv. I will come back...

tel aviv
“Second home.”
Reviewed January 14, 2012

Everything tastes fresh and really special,what can I say ,In Berlin you can't find this quality of saussages, proud to have this in israel.This is the place I have in mind every time I want to go out.