“good pizzas”

Gusto
Ranked #126 of 1,646 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: In 2009, Gusto restaurant opened its doors, and influenced the culinary Italian discourse in Israel. Gusto is using the best quality ingredients from the authentic Italian cuisine. Gusto's chef serves dishes which combine traditional kitchen, with creative modern kitchen. This special combination creates an unforgettable culinary experience for the diners. At Gusto you will enjoy high standard service and pleasant atmosphere. Sun - Thu 15 NIS Parking at Gan Ha'eer available from 17:00 Fri - Sat Parking from 11:00
Reviewed November 18, 2012

pricy, but the pizza is really good. nothing else made much of an impression, except that they are nice and try hard to please.

There are newer reviews for Gusto

Reviewed November 13, 2012

Me and my boyfriend come here anytime we want a romantic night out. It's a quiet cozy little spot in the center of town. We love love love the specialty dish "Joseppe's special"- It's a marriage between Pizza dough goodness stuffed with antipasti vegtables and mushrooms, creamy tomato sauce and two poached eggs baked inside. Try it-It's unique and ever so yummy!

Reviewed October 18, 2012

I don't usually post in such places but I enjoyed this place so much, I wanted to let everyone else know too. This place has really delicious food and the location is great, right near Rabin square. Really worth a visit. I only wish the deliveries started earlier so I could order food to work on my lunch break.

Reviewed October 9, 2012

We had a lovely Saturday lunch at "Gusto", everything we ordered was delicious, especially the Calzone, Pizza and the cheese cake. The service was very kind, efficient and friendly, we'll sure come back for a visit the next time we're in the area.

Reviewed September 15, 2012

Friend brought me there, and it was super - nice and easy to find place, friendly service and super tasty food :) We had salad - fresh and well seasoned, we shared our pizzas - we went for their specials, and we finished with melt-in-the-mouth panna cotta.Everything was simply delicious!