“Most Magical Israel Experience, Meni the Great!!!”

Rent a Guide Israel Tours
Ranked #32 of 210 Tours in Tel Aviv
Reviewed April 12, 2014

Words cannot describe the last 6 full days I was fortunate to experience with the most insightful guide, Meni!! We were a group of 15 from all over the world on a Jewish Heritage Tour all booked through separate agencies. How lucky I felt to be in in the hands of Meni and see Israel through his eyes. The amount of knowledge, wisdom, history he shared with us in the most exciting, fun, interesting way was priceless! He is a well connected guy whom was able to give us a 5 star tour, I felt special as we got treated better than other tours. We never waited on lines, got into places that seemed not possible on your own, and he was a kind soul. Our tour started in Tel Aviv, went up the Northern coast to Tiberius, and ended in Jerusalem . The way he brought this State to life for me, I will forever be grateful!!! I highly recommend this company, and only hope you get as lucky as I did with him as your guide. Enjoy your Israeli Adventure, I know I did!!

Write a ReviewReviews (1,913)
All reviews
in 36 reviews
"always on time"
in 18 reviews

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I took a tour to Massada and Dead Sea with Rent-a-guide in mid march and it was perfect. The organization of the day trip was really well. We were picked up in the lobby of our hotel right on time. Our guide Yossi did a great job explaining everything and showing us around. I booked the business tour and we were a small group of 8 people. This way you don't need to wait for a lot of people etc.
I took a tour with rent-a-guide before to Jerusalem (Oct 2012) and it was also a perfect day.

Reviewed April 3, 2014

Our tour guide, Avivit, was professional, friendly and very knowledgeable. Both my wife and I enjoyed her presentation and concern for us getting the most benefit from our experience. Joel was a very patient, courteous, safe, and skilled driver. I cannot think of anything that they, or anyone, could do to improve this tour. Thank you. We will recommend you to everyone who is interested.

1  Thank Don B
Reviewed March 29, 2014

Eli Dabi was most attentive to me, an 87 year old woman with difficulty walking. He was a passionate guide-informative to all on our trip.

1  Thank r0se11