“Yoav is Absolutely Amazing!!!”
Review of yoaView Tours

yoaView Tours
Ranked #12 of 205 Tours in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel and understand Israel with yoaView Private tours for families and business travelers - guide & driver. Experience first-hand this fascinating country and obtain a new understanding of its magnificent sites, stories and secrets. Dedicated to make our time together a memorable experience, yoaView is an initiative of Yoav Avneyon – Jerusalem born - who, after a business career, decided to focus on his true love: Israel, its people, land and history.
Reviewed July 10, 2014

We booked Yoav for 4 days in Israel. From the very first e-mail, Yoav impressed us. He answered promptly, answered all of our questions and left us feeling secure that we were in good hands. The night before our tour, Yoav called our hotel to make sure everything was ok. The next day, he showed up early, with a minibus that could fit double our group of 8 and a wonderful driver (Zachy). Our time with Yoav in Israel was amazing. He showed us and taught us so much about everywhere we went. It was unbelievable. Our family was a mixed age group, but he managed to keep everyone from the youngest child to the oldest adult interested. We saw more in four days than we even planned or could ever imagine. Everyone felt that our tours with Yoav were what made this trip into an incredible one. I never write reviews but I was so grateful for the ones that helped me find Yoav that I had to write one of my own. I highly recommend that you book your tours with Yoav. Thank you again!

2  Thank 227rg
"holy land"
"jordan river"
"israel's history"

Reviewed July 2, 2014

Not only is Yoav a skilled tour guide for small groups, he did a fantastic job with our group of 20 academics, some from overseas and some from Israel.
His mantra is "a different point of view", which went over well with our mixed group.
He was careful to separate legend, personal opinion, and documented history.
Yoav shepherded us along gently, and was prepared for unexpected snafus.
He closed the trip with a tour of the neighborhood his grandparents settled in.
Really nice touch.

Reviewed June 22, 2014

I'm a 49-year-old white collar technology professional from the US. On my first-ever visit to Israel, I had a free afternoon before my business meetings began in Tel Aviv. Before I arrived, I connected with Yoav to arrange a personal tour of Jerusalem. What a great decision! He is a fabulous tour guide -- very thorough and personable. I'm a bit of a student of history, and I still learned a tremendous amount in my fun afternoon with Yoav. Well worth the money. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Brian860
Reviewed May 27, 2014

My coworker and I booked Yoav for a day tour of Jerusalem. We found him to be incredibly knowledgeable and we learned a lot about the long history of the region. He had great colour-coded maps and photos to illustrate everything he spoke about. I would definitely book him again the next time I'm in Israel. Thanks for an amazing tour Yoav!

See more reviews
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I've gotten to know Yoav through 2 wonderful day trips with a group of close friends Here in Israel. Yoav has the unusual combination of vast knowledge, attentiveness to details, creativity, sensitivity to the target audience and sheer pleasantness. A couple of weeks ago he gave my brothers and sisters in law who were visiting from the States a wonderful and unusual day tour in Jerusalem and they all came back full of admiration. I've worked with many tour guides and I can safely say he's absolutely the best. Highly recommended!