“Yoav Rocks!”
Review of yoaView Tours

yoaView Tours
Ranked #16 of 200 Tours in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel and understand Israel with yoaView Private tours for families and business travelers - guide & driver. Experience first-hand this fascinating country and obtain a new understanding of its magnificent sites, stories and secrets. Dedicated to make our time together a memorable experience, yoaView is an initiative of Yoav Avneyon – Jerusalem born - who, after a business career, decided to focus on his true love: Israel, its people, land and history.
Reviewed June 22, 2014

I'm a 49-year-old white collar technology professional from the US. On my first-ever visit to Israel, I had a free afternoon before my business meetings began in Tel Aviv. Before I arrived, I connected with Yoav to arrange a personal tour of Jerusalem. What a great decision! He is a fabulous tour guide -- very thorough and personable. I'm a bit of a student of history, and I still learned a tremendous amount in my fun afternoon with Yoav. Well worth the money. Highly recommended!

1  Thank Brian860

Reviewed May 27, 2014

My coworker and I booked Yoav for a day tour of Jerusalem. We found him to be incredibly knowledgeable and we learned a lot about the long history of the region. He had great colour-coded maps and photos to illustrate everything he spoke about. I would definitely book him again the next time I'm in Israel. Thanks for an amazing tour Yoav!

Reviewed May 25, 2014

I've gotten to know Yoav through 2 wonderful day trips with a group of close friends Here in Israel. Yoav has the unusual combination of vast knowledge, attentiveness to details, creativity, sensitivity to the target audience and sheer pleasantness. A couple of weeks ago he gave my brothers and sisters in law who were visiting from the States a wonderful and unusual day tour in Jerusalem and they all came back full of admiration. I've worked with many tour guides and I can safely say he's absolutely the best. Highly recommended!

Reviewed May 18, 2014

We booked Yoav for a three day experience for Jerusalem and its surroundings.
These three days were the most sophisticated experience, ever. In general, all that can be said is already said in previous comments. So we decided to simply list the experienced attributes:

- rich in variety
- realization of spontaneous requests
- alway on discovery
- deep knowledge about location and history
- curious
- make us feel comfortable
- be in good hands
- unusual places
- excellent driver
- enough knowledge to fill a traffic jam with information about the current location
- huge network

Thank you so much for these three days, Yoav!

1  Thank BUV-F
Reviewed May 16, 2014

This was our 2nd trip to Israel but had not been in many years. Yoav wowed us with the spectacular growth going in in this amazing country along with visits to some of the must sees such as The Wailing Wall, Jaffa & Mt Scopus. Took us on a beautiful scenic ride through the Golan Heights ending with a super lunch at an off the beaten track Inn with spectacular views.
Loved all the spots he took us too. We only had 3 days so of course there was only so much we could cover. We were on a cruise & chose to do a private tour so we could have a more personal experience. We shared this with another couple & they both lived in Israel & spoke Hebrew which of course was very helpful but he spoke perfect English. His knowledge of his country was outstanding.

1  Thank ebmom48