“India Meet Jerusalem”
Review of yoaView Tours

yoaView Tours
Ranked #16 of 200 Tours in Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Owner description: Travel and understand Israel with yoaView Private tours for families and business travelers - guide & driver. Experience first-hand this fascinating country and obtain a new understanding of its magnificent sites, stories and secrets. Dedicated to make our time together a memorable experience, yoaView is an initiative of Yoav Avneyon – Jerusalem born - who, after a business career, decided to focus on his true love: Israel, its people, land and history.
Reviewed March 20, 2013

I know Yoav for many years serving together in the military reserves. He was my first and only choice to show our Business partners from INDIA the beauty and wonders of Jerusalem. The tour was a great success and our guest absorbed much of the soul of this fabulous city. The tour tighten the bond between us which I believe was a crucial step in closing the deal.

Thanks Yoav! Once again you have succeeded in enlightening me from a new angle.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

Going to Israel and don't know your way around? Going to Israel and Think you know your way around? You are in for a big surprise, Yoav shows you the places you never heard about before. Walking UNDER the old Western Wall or through the underground canals in foot high water leading to the City of David. For an experience you'll always remember. We do.

Reviewed March 16, 2013

My husband and I travelled to Israel kind of on the spur of the moment and had to fit our touring into our tickets which had already been purchased. Yoav worked with us from first contact to develop a schedule that fit our needs. He uses his own personal Israeli history blended into the rich tradition and history of Israel to present a relavant experience for those who know little or a lot about Israel. In three days we covered Jerusalem, the Dead Sea area and the Sae of Galilee area. He used maps and other visuals to help teach the history and background of what we were seeing to bring us back to the time he was talking about. He is a very personable man with high standards. We very much enjoyed getting to know him and would highly recommend him to our friends!

1  Thank KGALJT
Reviewed March 15, 2013

Our trip to Israel was a trip of a lifetime with thanks to our guide, Yoav.
We worked together to customize a trip and it was spectacular for all
10 days of our time in Israel.
Thank you, Yoav. We hope to visit your beautiful country again in
the very near future.

Reviewed February 28, 2013

Yoav made the City of Jerusalem come alive for us. I truly believe that the deep and profound meaning of the City, its culture and history, were experienced by us in an amazing way. Yoav had maps and he was a fountain of information. It was a very moving experience. My sister and I highly highly recommend that you see Jerusalem with Yoav.