“Fun hotel ,”

West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
Ranked #49 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
“Fun hotel ,”
Reviewed August 3, 2014

I was there during the war I felt safe and the staff where friendly.the kids enjoyed the pool
And the beach was near by so you can just walk down
Breakfast was good.
The gym shores need some towels and shampoo.
Overall the gym and spa need improvement i.
I love this hotel
Great location
Excellent view
The manager was very nice ,and helpful.

Room Tip: Great location the staff are professional and nice
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Yael,

It was a pleasure to host you and your family, I do hope that your next visit will be in better days.
Thank you for your warm feedback and I'm looking forward to seeing you again at the West hotel.

All the best,

Anat Azulay

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
  • Hebrew first
Tel Aviv, Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed July 28, 2014

My friends took me to this hotel to celebrate my upcoming marriage. This hotel is perfect! It is quiet, comfortable, very stylish. The rooms have a lot of chic. The staff were very helpful and service was great. The pool is big and clean and the SPA facilities are impressive. This location is my favorite location in Tel-Aviv since it is away from all the noise and mess but just a short taxi drive away from them. It is also 3 minutes walk from the nice northern Tel-Aviv beach.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with friends
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, August 1, 2014
Dear Ido,

Thank you for your warm feedback, It was a pleasure to host you and your friends at the West hotel,
I'm looking forward to seeing you again at the hotel.
Please feel free to contact me via mail : anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

With warm regards,

Tel Aviv District, Israel
Reviewed July 25, 2014

we had a great family gathering, taking a short break from the tense atmosphere here in israel these days, so we have booked this hotel " just across the street". though so close to home still had a great gateaway- great rooms, great staff, beautiful lovely pool ( towels?)
thanks for a wonderful weekend!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, July 31, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback, it is great to know that you have managed to relax and to enjoy your stay with us.
looking forward to seeing you again at the West hotel ,hopefully in better days.

General Manager.
Ra'anana, Israel
Reviewed July 13, 2014

i just came back from a family vaction at the West boutique hotel. everything was great: the size of the rooms, the sea view, house keeping was providing everything we needed at no time and the rooms were clean. a/c working well and quiet. the food at breakfast and dinner was very good and the waiters were trying to please us all the time. excellent swimming pool and not crowded and the price is reasonable. we did C/I and C/O very quickly, bottom line i recommend deeply.
Meir Levy

Room Tip: all the rooms are more or less the same with sea view, balcony, living room and small kitchen. the h...
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, July 22, 2014
Dear Meir,

I would like to thank you for your warm feedback, it is always a pleasure for me to know that our guest are having high satisfaction and enjoyable stay.
it was a pleasure to host your family and we are looking forward fir your next visit.

Plymouth, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 7, 2014

This is a fantastic hotel. The staff are great, the rooms are wonderful, the service is exceptional. The only problem is that it's some distance out of Tel Aviv and nowhere near any amenities to stroll around except the beach and a couple of exclusive restaurants and shops. Saying that however, it is perfect as a hotel. The rooms are spacious, comfortable, well-maintained, the breakfast and dinners are excellent with the necessary air-conditioning, the service and staff are great and there's a wonderful swimming pool within the grounds. Nearby is a beach with a couple of great beach-bars where you can happily watch the sun go down. I'd not hesitate to stay here again but you need to catch a taxi into the city.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, July 8, 2014
Dear guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback' it is always a pleasure for me to know that we are succeeding to meet our guest's expectations.
I will be happy to know in advance about your next visit, please feel free to contact me via mail:
anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

General Manager.
Israel
Reviewed June 30, 2014

This place could be great but it seems they sold all the good rooms for private residential and kept the rest for the hotel. The one bedroom we were in was horribly designed (a narrow living room with not enough floor space to even set down the suitcase), felt exceedingly cramped and boxy and the extra money for a "partial sea view" was wasted as fundamentally the view was the next door building - no option to pay more for a full sea view. I wouldn't choose to stay here again.

The good:
- Great staff
- Lovely facilities (pool/grass area/restaurant)
- Clean and modern
The bad:
- Rooms are too small and are very badly designed
- Located well for commuting but otherwise nothing there
- Limited on site parking

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, July 3, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would to thank you for your constructive feedback, I'm sorry that we didn't succeed to meet all your expectations.
In case you will decide to stay again with us , I will be happy to take personal care of your reservation.

Boca Raton, Florida
Reviewed June 27, 2014

I usually don't write reviews, but this one really deserves one. I was recommended this hotel by Anat Starik -Dahan and I was truly grateful and satisfied with my stay. The suites are absolutely beautiful: modernized furniture, a patio with a great view, two plasma TVs, a fridge, microwave, stovetop.. simply comfortable for all! Everything is clean and looks brand new. The location is fabulous- on the Chof Hatzuk Beach, close to the Ramat Aviv mall, and near the rest of Tel Aviv! The breakfast in the morning is delicious- a large variety of fresh breads, salads, cheeses, eggs, pastries, fruits, fresh juice, and more! Like I said: delicious!
Large pool (also a children's pool), a wet & dry sauna, and a gym with many machines.
To top it all of the staff in the hotel are very warm loving. The hotel manager, Anat Azoulay, is there for you instantly. We had an issue with our TV and the very next morning the TV was replaced entirely!
The front table staff (especially Meital Barel who we interacted with) also give their uttermost love and kindness and it really shows.
Even the one in charge of food services (Mr. Shayer) knew our name by the end of your stay because the staff each go out of their way to make you feel comfortable at your stay. We love West Boutique Hotel (stayed here twice before) and definitely recommend to all!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Dear Julie and Tzila,

I would like to thank you for your flattering feedback, it was a great pleasure to host you at our hotel.
we are looking forward for you next visit at the West hotel.

With warm regards,