“It's a home away from home”

West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
Ranked #44 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Johns Creek, Georgia
“It's a home away from home”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2014

I've just booked our 3rd time staying at this excellent hotel and every time we come for 2.5-3 weeks.
The rooms are all suites, beautiful, clean, well-equipped. The yard is big enough for kids to play in, and has tables, chairs and even hammocks to relax in. To top that, there is a toddler pool as well as a large pool. Breakfast is rich and beautifully served, diverse and generous.
But THE most important thing to me, is the friendliness of the staff, to the extent that we feel right at home. They will always go the extra mile to help a costumer and do their very best so that you'll be happy, not just content. They remember the preferences of guests, and make note of them, as well.
The location is both beautiful and close to entertainment location and the beach. You can also take a bike and go on a ride.
I've been to hotels before, this is one of the best places I've been to.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Dear Shirley,

I would like to thank you for your flattering feedback, it is always a pleasure for me to know that we have succeeded to meet our guest satisfaction and to anticipate their needs.
I would be happy to take personally care upon your next visit, please feel free to contact me via mail: anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

With warm regards,

General Manager.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (56)
  • Hebrew first
Vancouver, Washington
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 23, 2014

For a few days away from the hustle and bustle of Tel Aviv, this is a perfect place to stay. A really first class hotel- two minute walk to a great beach. We were only there over night, but would definitely stay again if we needed a break. You need a car or a taxi -though they do have bicycles.
Only complaint is having to pay for internet, but it is free in the lobby!

Room Tip: We were on the 9th floor with a view of the sea from the balcony. Not sure about other rooms.
  • Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2014

All rooms are suites well equipped. Hotel located on the Tzuk beach, there is a free parking, gym, sauna, very good service. This year a breakfast was less diverse than in a previous years I have been visited, but still fresh and tasty.

Room Tip: The rooms on floor 1-3 are cheaper, but that are the same rooms as on floors 4+
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank MarinaShumski
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, March 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would to thank you for your constructive feedback, we are doing lot's of efforts to meet our guest's expectations and therefor your opinion is very important to us.
I will be happy to meet you upon your next visit, please feel free to contact me via mail :anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Cherry Hill, New Jersey
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 2, 2014

Located at the wonderful Tzuk beach north of TLV, this rather new hotel is really outstanding in many ways: The staff was very helpful and friendly, the amenities in the room (including a very comfortable bed) are very good as is the daily buffet breakfast. Access to the business center was important, especially since the free internet in the lobby was iffy and then quite slow.

The location of the hotel is of advantage (easy to reach form the airport) if you have business at the nearby TA university or want to head out north, but may be an issue for someone who wants to delve into the bubbly day/night life of TLV of Jaffo, especially during rush hour.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with a sea view in the upper floors, you will enjoy magnificent sun sets!
  • Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank PIL-1
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, March 4, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your warm feedback, we are doing lots of effort to achieve high satisfaction from our guests and I'm glad that we have succeed to achieve it during your last stay with us.
I will be happy to see you again at the hotel, and to take care personally of your reservation.
please feel free to contact me via mail : anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Tel Aviv, Israel
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 28, 2014 via mobile

Very nice boutique hotel. Suit very comfortable, not fancy but enough if it's not your honeymoon vacation or this is the most important issue in your travel. Hotel is nicely decorated and the good location let you go to any other places by car very easily. Also for vacation, the hotel is almost on the beach and have an access to some good restaurants.

• Stayed February 2014
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, March 1, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback, I'm glad that we have managed to meet your expectations.
I will be happy to see you again at the hotel and to know in advance about your reservation.
please feel free to contact me via mail anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

General Manager/:
Paris, France
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 26, 2014 via mobile

I reserved there two suites for one night.
I asked upon reservation, one day prior to arrival and upon check in for a baby cot in one of them.
Therefore I was badly surprised it was not in the room when my family came back late in the afternoon.
It took about 1/2 hour for one employee member to find one that could suit the tiny guestroom, which was left in a real mess after it was installed.
Later on, I asked for a bath cup, as there was none, to bath my daughter and waited for it for an hour, called the reception a few times and was told that someone was coming straight away.
Before leaving for dinner, I told the receptionnist that this was quite incredible for me not to get any follow up and that I had to bath my daughter in the bathroom sink, but all I got was a "sorry we do not carry bath cups here". So do not expect to take a bath if yours misses one as well.
Breakfast the next morning was more than average, unfresh breads and croissants, poor buffet with tasteless salads and a staff who hardly speaks a word of english-apart from one efficient waiter-. All in all, I never heard a polite word from the reception members, not even a "welcome" upon arrival or a "thank you" after settling the bills.
Apart from this, rooms are dirty-stains in the bathroom, dirty cups etc, decoration is poor, lobby fragrance way to heavy and location too far away from everything.
Luckily, I reserved the smallest suites but in them, do not expect a sea view, which is only partial. However, you'll have one on the parking lot and the only building around.
After sending a complaint to the GM, mentioning that I definitely would never come back after detailing our stay, I received 10 days later an answer back, apologizing and asking to contact her directly for my future reservation.
I have been to many 4 and 5 star-properties and luckily, never had such a poor and disappointing experience.
I definitely understand that there can be some unforeseen matters but they have to be taking care of.
One cannot pretend to be a 5 star-property if staff members behave as if they were working in a fast food.
That's mainly what makes the difference between a real upscale property and one that only applies its rates.
To me, such a lack of professionalism and attention to guests is unacceptable, making this place totally unrecommendable.

Stayed February 2014
2 Thank Noestravelling
Dear Noemie,

I'm really sorry that you didn’t accept my offer, my attention was to give you the best room at the best price with special vip treatment.
As I mentioned in our correspondence, your comments are very relevant and they have been brought to the attention of our managers.
I truly hope you'll give us another chance to host you in the future.

Please feel free to contact me in any time via mail : anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il

Paris, France
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 17, 2014

Nice, peaceful and beautiful hotel suites located somewhat outside of Tel Aviv right on a superb beach.

If you want to make sure your taxi gets you there, tell him you are going to the West Hotel. West Boutique Hotel does not seem to ring a bell... From the centre of Tel Aviv a ride should cost you around 80 NIS.

The suites are nicely decorated and very functional. A beach view though seems to be hard to get.

Breakfast is served until 11:00 a.m. allowing you to get all the night's sleep you need. Free Wifi is available in the lobby. Should you want to continue websurfing in your room, access is at a cost!

The hotel also has a restaurant serving pizza's, pasta and fish. Around the corner you will also find two other restaurants (average price per person 100 - 150 NIS)

At this time of the year the pool was not accessible, a pitty considering the warm wheather (during day-time at least).

• Stayed February 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Jean L
Anat A, General Manager at West Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, February 23, 2014
Dear Guest,

I would like to thank you for your positive feedback, I will be happy to see you again among our guest and to know in advance regarding your reservation.
please feel free to contact me via mail: anat.azulay@tamareshotels.co.il