“A great way to see Tel Aviv and Jaffa”
Review of BIke Tel Aviv

BIke Tel Aviv
More attraction details
Owner description: 3 hour guided bike tour of Tel Aviv with 3 tour options:classic,electric and bike & beer !Join EcoBike's highly acclaimed cycling tour of Tel Aviv based on the New York Times "Mediterranean Capital of Cool." Explore Tel Aviv's beautifully restored port, visit Yitzhak Rabin's memorial, bike along the Yarkon River, take in the White City, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. The pulsating heartbeat of Tel Aviv is sure to get a hold of you!3 Tour Options: Classic Bike Tel Aviv: our popular 3 hour bike tourElectric Bike Tel Aviv: classic tour with electric bikes- very cool!Bike & Beer Tel Aviv: classic tour with a beer break. beer included!--------------PRIVATE TOURS ONLY----------------
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Reviewed November 7, 2011

My wife and I booked a private tour with Ecobike. It’s a bit costly for only two people, but we decided to give it a try. We started the tour at their location, which was just north of our hotel (the Sheraton). The bikes were good, helmets and water included. The ride along the boardwalk was pleasant and leisurely; the real fun began when we got closer to Jaffa. The tour starts going uphill on small streets, stairs and alleys. The tour guide was very knowledgeable and stopped to tell us about where we were and what we were looking at. It was quite hot that day, so we stopped for water breaks frequently.

After leaving Jaffa, the guide took us through the city of Tel Aviv, which was a very different experience. He generally kept us off the main roads and took us through a number of different paths and sidewalks. Stopping at different sites and buildings explaining their significance.

We spent about 4 hours in total. I exercise regularly and found the ride to be relaxing. My wife is not as active as I am and found some parts of the ride quite difficult. This was my third trip to Israel and by far the best tour of Tel Aviv. It was a great experience and we took lots of fantastic pictures.

1  Thank cnate22

Reviewed November 2, 2011

Naomi was our guide and she was terrific. The tour lasted four hours and everyone had a great time.

1  Thank edwardgoldstein
Reviewed October 6, 2011

Great staff, great conditions, great bikes. I can highly recommend Ecobike. I went for a bike tour with them with a large group of 24 people and every aspect of the tour was great.

Reviewed October 3, 2011

I visited Israel for the first time (for business) and I had limited time available for sightseeing in Tel Aviv. This ride was an excellent way to see and learn about Tel Aviv, and get some exercise in the process. I do not think there is any way I could have gotten more out of visit. I got to see the "must see" attractions, as well as other lesser known, but still very interesting areas. Tel Aviv appears very bike friendly -- at least with a guide. You definitely get to experience the town from a different perspective on two wheels compared to your typical bus tour by just wandering aimlessly around. Amir is very knowledgeable and an overall excellent guide. I can without hesitation recommend this ride to anyone -- whether you are a casual or experienced rider.

Another thing that really impressed me was EcoBike's willingness to work around my schedule and customize the tour (for a reasonable extra cost) based on my requests. I asked for a longer ride and a different start/end location. All it took was an email that was promptly answered.

3  Thank mthoodskier
Reviewed July 1, 2011

Amir is an incredible guide and great with children. Our family explored the land of Israel by bike and gained a whole new appreciation.

1  Thank GLAHDHA