“Ecobike provided excellent service to our group. Fun experience, smooth service.”

BIke Tel Aviv -Day Tours
More attraction details
Owner description: 3 hour guided bike tour of Tel Aviv with 3 tour options:classic,electric and bike & beer !Join EcoBike's highly acclaimed cycling tour of Tel Aviv based on the New York Times "Mediterranean Capital of Cool." Explore Tel Aviv's beautifully restored port, visit Yitzhak Rabin's memorial, bike along the Yarkon River, take in the White City, a UNESCO World Cultural Heritage Site. The pulsating heartbeat of Tel Aviv is sure to get a hold of you!3 Tour Options: Classic Bike Tel Aviv: our popular 3 hour bike tourElectric Bike Tel Aviv: classic tour with electric bikes- very cool!Bike & Beer Tel Aviv: classic tour with a beer break. beer included!--------------PRIVATE TOURS ONLY----------------
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities
Zurich, Switzerland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 6, 2011

Great staff, great conditions, great bikes. I can highly recommend Ecobike. I went for a bike tour with them with a large group of 24 people and every aspect of the tour was great.

Visited September 2011

• Hebrew first
Portland, Oregon, USA
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 22 helpful votes
“You're stupid if you don't do this”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 3, 2011

I visited Israel for the first time (for business) and I had limited time available for sightseeing in Tel Aviv. This ride was an excellent way to see and learn about Tel Aviv, and get some exercise in the process. I do not think there is any way I could have gotten more out of visit. I got to see the "must see" attractions, as well as other lesser known, but still very interesting areas. Tel Aviv appears very bike friendly -- at least with a guide. You definitely get to experience the town from a different perspective on two wheels compared to your typical bus tour by just wandering aimlessly around. Amir is very knowledgeable and an overall excellent guide. I can without hesitation recommend this ride to anyone -- whether you are a casual or experienced rider.

Another thing that really impressed me was EcoBike's willingness to work around my schedule and customize the tour (for a reasonable extra cost) based on my requests. I asked for a longer ride and a different start/end location. All it took was an email that was promptly answered.

Visited October 2011
3 Thank mthoodskier
Clevel
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great 1/2 Day Bike Trip in Israel”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2011

Amir is an incredible guide and great with children. Our family explored the land of Israel by bike and gained a whole new appreciation.

Visited June 2011
1 Thank GLAHDHA
California
43 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 89 helpful votes
“A delightful way to see Tel Aviv.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 16, 2011

Tel Aviv-Jaffa is a great place to see by bicycle: flat, a couple of great bike paths, and they don't seem to mind folks rising on the sidewalks elsewhere.
My guide, Nicola, was extremely knowledgeable and very amusing. She showed me a variety of things I wouldn't have known to look for, as well as the standard things everyone should see. And she adapted on the fly to the fact that there were some usual sites that I'd already spent a bunch of time on.
Amir In the back office was extremely responsive, both in setting up my tour at exactly the time that worked beat for my schedule and in keeping in touch about the arrangements.
The nice thing about biking is that you can see a lot, and a lot more than you'd see if you were walking -- my guess is that we covered around 15 miles in the 3.5 hours because (a) we stopped frequently to look at things and (b) you can't ride a normal pace on the sidewalks - but you don't have that on-again, off-again feeling of traveling by taxi or bus.

Highly recommended.

1 Thank Sofiastayshome
Paris, France
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Absolutely superb. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 5, 2011

Absolutely superb. I would highly recommend this tour to everyone. We did it with our 11 year old daughter and found it was the perfect way to have a highly personal tour of Tel Aviv and really get a feeling for the city.

We did the Bike Tel Aviv tour on the first day of a week long cycling holiday in Israel organized by Ecobike, Israel's largest and best cycling vacation company. We have done a dozen cycling holidays on 5 continents with various companies - both the high end American outfits and the boutique European providers. Some places are better than others to see on a bike. Israel is without doubt a country that is perfect for cycling - small enough geographically to cover a good portion of the country in a week and rich in historical sites to stop along the way. It is also a cycle-friendly place with lots of bike lanes and mostly respectful drivers.

The Bike Tel Aviv tour gave us a feeling for the city that we hadn't yet grasped in the 2 days we'd been exploring on our own before starting our bike trip. Eco Bike provides top quality bikes, water bottles, helmets, and a knowledgeable guide with degrees in Israeli history and geography. They have figured out good cycling routes and which restaurant has the best lunch.

I would definitely suggest this tour to anyone. But I wouldn't stop with Tel Aviv. We found that Eco Bike's founders Tomer and Amir are very involved in the company and happy to adapt a cycling holiday itinerary to match what you want to see. They are easy-going, knowledgeable, and can-do. When we decided mid-trip that we wanted to rearrange the last several days of the trip to have an extra day in Jerusalem, they were happy to make the change, and our guide gave us a cycling tour of Jerusalem our first day there and a very in depth walking tour of the Old City the second day.

All in all, an excellent and interesting tour.

Visited April 2011