Tripadvisor

from $92.00
from $73.00
from $131.00
8,638 results
All reviews yoav malachi dead sea day tour guide dan zahi shaked sea of galilee great tour jerusalem tour rosh hanikra tour company old city an excellent guide meeting point jordan river his knowledge holocaust museum highly recommend this tour
Selected filters
Reviewed January 20, 2020

Dan brought the tour to life with his knowledge of history, the bible
and recent archeological discoveries. Wonderful experience.

1  Thank Storyteller230159
MariaM16620, Operational representative at Bein Harim Tourism Services, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Storyteller230159,

Thank you for this rave review of the tour taken with Bein Harim and your guide Dan P. He sure deserves your feedback for his efforts and professionalism. Glad you have come away with a tour experience to cherish.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

The natural beauty of the region makes this a can’t miss trip! Our tour guide, Eric was very knowledgeable about the history of the area. If one likes history and beautiful scenery then they will love this this tour.

MariaM16620, Operational representative at Bein Harim Tourism Services, responded to this reviewResponded January 20, 2020

Dear Annie,

Thanks for this 5-star review of the tour and our guide Eric. He sure deserves such complimentary feedback for the fantastic tour you enjoyed with him. Indeed the sites you visited are spectacular. We are so pleased you came away with a memorable experience to cherish.

Reviewed January 20, 2020 via mobile

I signed up for the full-day Masada and Dead Sea tour despite hearing rumors of flooding.

The Masada part of the trip ended up being canceled, so the tour guide (who was great) instead took us to a mosaic museum (mediocre at best), camel ride (tourist trap we had to pay for ourselves), Jericho (cool) and the place where the Dead Sea scrolls were found. The last bit was cool but the lunch location was terrible! Overpriced tourist trap w terrible food. So many tour buses...

Dead Sea part was pretty cool though, and it was very interesting to drive through the West Bank.

Would recommend paying the extra $12-20 for the small group upgrade as the 40-person groups we’re moving sluggishly slow.

1  Thank Katie A

Dear Katie,

Thanks for sharing your satisfaction with your guide and the tour, indeed heavy rainfall these past few weeks has impacted our tour itineraries, mobility, and accessibility too. We are glad to read your guide (pity the name is not mentioned) was able nevertheless to provide a meaningful and memorable tour experience for you.
Sorry about the food, we do keep an eye on the restaurant we stop at as it caters for groups. Sorry about this aspect for you. You are right, with large groups the guides should take everyone's pace into account, so small groups (up to 19 people in Bein Harim business class) are moving considerably faster. We are happy to read you had a tour experience to remember and enjoyed the Dead Sea part of the trip.

Reviewed January 20, 2020

My recent tour to Nazareth and The Sea of Galilee was super. I really enjoyed it and highly recommend it. My guide Dan Porges and the Edra the driver were so
Professional and pleasant. I will most definitely tour with them again. Thank you so much.

1  Thank Jordan L

Dear Jordan,

Thanks for sharing your satisfaction of 5-star rating for the tour with Dan P and Ezra. Your appreciation of their professional and personal enlightening input to the day no doubt made this a memorable tour experience to cherish.
Thank you very much for the recommendation of our service

Reviewed January 20, 2020

I needed to visit biblical places of interest as part of my holiday trip in Israel, being my first Israel visit. I was told about BeinHarim tourism services by my friend. On my arrival in my hotel room I requested for a Christian tourist company, and I was given that you are one. With the help of my friend via telephone I made choices for places of interest and I did not know what to expect in terms of handling of the tours. However I was so pleased with the friendly and knowledgeable tour guide, Mr Dan Porges. He has in- dept. of scriptures relating to all places visited, the relationships and misconceptions relating to Judaism and Christianity, history of Israel before and after Christ. He was knowledgeable about the chronological events of all sites and it stages of developments and changes in structural features till date. He showed us some trees and leaves and vegetables we talk about in scriptures, especially the one from which the crown of thorns put on Jesus Christ was made. He was probably aware of all the roads than the drivers from my own observation. He was relaxed in approach and accommodating. I enjoyed my holiday by the very way he took us on these tours. I had two tour trips; and I only made up my mind for the second day because of the way Dan Porges did the first one. And when I observed he was the tour guide on my second trip my day was made. I would always look forward to seeing him next time. I would also believe that this was not an easy job -seems stressful, how does he cope, feed and rest. I would wish he was well paid because he is exceptional in his job. Little jokes from him at intervals made me feel it was not just driving around, rather a rapport between a good tour guide and previously unknown persons on a tour. I wondered if it was allowed to take his personal details; I did not ask. Dan Porges is now my friend from Israel and I would always look forward to seeing him. THANK YOU VERY MUCH DAN. YOU MADE MY HOLIDAY VERY SUCCESSFUL. My story in UK about Israel cannot be complete without a mention of your name. You are the BeinHarim I know. I don’t know how your company can have such good name without what you practically do. I believe the way you practically handle these tours made people recommend your company God bless you in Jesus Name Amen.
Best regards to your company

Pastor Chrisyngle Ekechi
From United Kingdom

1  Thank chrisulo94

Dear Pastor Chrisyngle Ekechi,

Thank you for sharing this detailed account of your tours and your immense satisfaction with the guide Dan Porges. He sure is worthy of your feedback for the wealth of knowledge he shares with his travelers together with his engaging friendly persona. Indeed he is the ultimate tour guide with vast experience, although we do certainly vouch for our entire team of professional tour guides. Glad you came away with the taste for more from this memorable experience. Bein Harim certainly looks forward to seeing you again sometime soon. Don't forget to mention you are a satisfied returning traveler. Your sincere recommendation is also much appreciated.