“we are in lLOVE with this hotel!”

Brown TLV Urban Hotel
Ranked #17 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Jerusalem, Israel
“we are in lLOVE with this hotel!”
Reviewed August 29, 2012

what a perfect place - first time a year ago, second time for the weekend after our wedding - perfect location-close to everything - great breakfast in coffee-house near by, beautiful room and great coffee cookies and fruit in the lobby... coming back for sure!!!!

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagementBrownTLV, Guest Relations Manager at Brown TLV Urban Hotel, responded to this review, September 4, 2012
Dear Sigsigm,

Thank you for your lovely review and for choosing to stay with us after your wedding. I am happy that you enjoyed your stay also the second time around.

Our location is still one of the best ones in town it and allows our guests to choose between 3 chic breakfast cafes and be at walking distance of the beach, main shopping streets and great bars and restaurants.

We look forward welcoming you back and once again: Mazal Tov!!!

Brown TLV

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (142)
  • Hebrew first
Kiev, Ukraine
Reviewed August 28, 2012

My colleague and I stayed at Brown Hotel for one week. I've returned to Brown since my last visit to Tel-Aviv this spring. All my expectations were fully justified. Above the all "excellent marks" I could add only the special atmosphere that exist in Brown, it is a unique feeling of personal touch from hotel personal and home-like attitude to the guests. Next time in Tel-Aviv - no doubts I will stay at Brown.

Room Tip: Take a free bike from the Hotel and drive in the evening along the sea to the port and after along H...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Roman_Gutchenko
Dear RomanGGG,

Thank you for your review and for choosing to stay with us again.

We indeed appreciate very much our returning guests and try to surprise them every time with a new addition to the hotel or to our offered services.

The most important thing for us is that our guest's feel at home and have a place to come back to. We are very happy that you felt comfortable with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Prague, Czech Republic
Reviewed August 18, 2012

This hotel is located at the heart of Tel Aviv, yet in a tranquil street. When you arrive, you're greeted with a glass of Cava and a smile. The staff is really friendly and willing to help, but it doesn't feel mechanical, they are truly nice people (they're also on a trendy side, which matches the spirit of the hotel - whoever is hiring these people is doing a really good job).
In the lobby, you'll find a nice library with some really classic books. Also a fully automated espresso and chocolate machine, a great selection of teas and fresh, variate cookies.
I arrived really early, so my room wasn't ready. Having some coffee and a table to work while I wait was just fine. I could also get breakfast nearby - they don't have catering, but they let you choose from 3 places that serve breakfast up to 4pm, which was just fine to me (actually, it was great, since I'm no morning person). Since I had to wait for my room, I freshened up a little in their clean, comfortable restroom and went out for a business lunch. When I got back, my bags were already in my room and I was already checked in. Really nice not having to go through check-in and carry my bags, being really tired at this point.
The room is on an european side (small room), but the bed was perfect, with superb quality sheets, clean floors. In the bathroom you'll find dead sea quality products, black granite and a rainforest shower head that is simply stunning. Local and international TV, LCD. There is a minibar, but it's empty. I'd prefer it already full, with some soft drinks and some good israeli wine.
They also have a terrace bar with some nice views from the city, good drinks - although they could serve some bubbly inspired drinks with prosecco or champagne. Outside the hotel, you'll find an inspiring neighborhood, nice young people and lot's of things to do nearby.
If you're doing business, you can use their meeting room (complimentary, but you should ask).
Hotel is priced accordingly for Tel Aviv, not cheap but definitely worth the price.
Overall, a very recommended place. I'll definitely stay there again.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Arrowpcz,

Thank you for your wonderful review. We trully apreciate you sharing the experience of your stay.

It is obvious that you are a detail oriented person and we are very happy that you noticed all the services and amenities that we offer.

Our front desk staff who, as you rightly pointed out, is very friendly and willing to assist, is also extreamly professional and tries to make our guests' check-in process and stay as fluent and efficiant as possible. I am happy that you felt this.

Regarding all the other amenities you mentioned, we try to provide only the best products and services, with our's guests' confort always in mind.
The cleanliness of the rooms and public spaces are, in our opinion, an essential service that any hotel must provide. We thank you for pointing out the amazing work of our house keeping staff.

We look forward welcoming you back soon and thank you again for posting your lovely review.

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed August 11, 2012

Brown is one of the most welcoming hotels I have ever stayed in, they made me and my partner feel right at home. The service was excellent and the staff went out of their way to help us. Brown is in the middle the a hip area where there were several places to eat. Brown has an arrangement with three local eateries where you can dine for breakfast. Each one is unique and has their own take on breakfast in Israel, all three places were super delicious. The rooms where what you would expect from a boutique hotel, very clean and fresh. The gay beach was some distance from the hotel, but we did not worry, the hotel has free bikes to use. Brown treated us like royalty.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
ManagementBrownTLV, Guest Relations Manager at Brown TLV Urban Hotel, responded to this review, August 20, 2012
Dear EricP2058,

Thank you for your wonderful review.

We are honored that you consider us your home when in Israel.

Thank you for your words about our staff. They always know about the newest, coolest places in town and are more than happy to share that information with our guests as well as assist with any other matter.

I am happy that you got to experience our all breakfast options and used our complementary bicycles to the beach. The Tel Aviv beaches are the best place to be in the summer!

We hope to see you back soon.

Paola roizman
Reviewed August 11, 2012

I stayed here for ten days and was very happy with the hotel , I really can't say enough nice things about it.
They have deal with several local restaurants for free breakfast. Great food.
Rooms are a tad small but really OK.
The staff are just great and really helpful!
I travel a lot and see many hotels for a small boutique hotel this is an A+
I highly recommend this place!

• Stayed August 2012
Dear ARCocke,

Thank you for your lovely review.

We try to attend to all our guest's needs and necessities and I am happy that you enjoyed your stay and had everything you required.

We are honored for the A+ grade you gave us and even more by having you recommend us.

We hope to see you back soon.

Paola roizman
Miami Beach, Florida
Reviewed August 2, 2012

Centrally situated in the hippest area of Tel Aviv this hidden gem of a hotel served as my home base for ten days. And I felt like a king in my home and not like a guest at a hotel. I cannot praise the hotel enough. Tens all around for design, atmosphere, amenities, spa, rooftop bar, and quality of room. What makes Brown TLV stand out are the little touches that leave a big impression. Outstanding staff that take an interest in their guests on a personal level. Breakfast included at nearby trendy cafes ( instead of the run of the mill hotel breakfast buffet). WIFI , 24 HrTea/coffee service in lobby, Cava flowing, The list goes on... I selflessly write this review as there are only 30 rooms at hand and I fear the next time I try and book (and there will definately be a next time) they will be completely sold out.

• Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Dear Razcito,

Thank you for your review and for you unselfishness sharing your experience in our hotel ;-).

I am happy you felt comfortable in our hotel. We indeed wish to be more than a regular hotel and provide a very intimate-personal experience to all our guests. your words make us extremely pleased as they mean that we have managed to do just that.

We will be happy to have you back in the hotel.

London
Reviewed August 2, 2012

I stayed for 3 nights in July for a beach holiday on a solo basis on my first time to Tel Aviv.

Booked Brown TLV based on its location, boutique feel and value for money and from the moment I walked in the door it was the best hotel choice I have made in many years. Even though I arrived late at night the receptionist gave me a warm welcome including a glass of champagne, pointed out hot spots on a map, showed me to my room and the amazing roof terrace.

Rooms are petite but are perfectly designed with amazing showers, great toiletries and an excellent selection of TV channels including english speaking. Welcome chocolates and bottle of wine are a nice touch.

The roof terrace is fantastic to relax around and watch the sunshine with a glass of champagne. Reception is nice with all day coffee and chocolates

Walking distance to a variety of excellent restaurants including the breakfast choices

Booked me a taxi to take me back to the airport in a clean beautiful car with an extremely friendly and knowledgable driver who charges the same as the crummy standard ones.

The staff make this place who are constantly smiling and welcoming.

Already planning my next trip back, I don't know why anyone would stay in the soul less old big hotel chains near the beach with this type of establishment operating nearby

Room Tip: I didn't use them but apparently the hotel offers complimentary bicycle use which would be an am...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled solo
Dear BDOnline,

Thank you for your great review and for choosing to stay with us.

We were very pleased to hear you were content with our staff. They love assisting our guests, as they know that their vacation consists of everything they experience during their stay. Including, having a safe, comfortable transportation.

Thank you for your kind words about our rooms, amenities and breakfast choices. Also, for for your tip regarding the bicycles. It is by far the best way to explore the city. And you can take them for a ride on your next visit.

We look forward to see you back at the Brown TLV.