Shalom Hotel & Relax Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Ranked #6 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Toronto, Canada
“"Relax" is right.”
Reviewed September 16, 2012

I stayed at the Shalom Hotel & Relax for the 2nd time this August. It is friendly, small and clean. The breakfast is terrific, the location is perfect and the perks are lovely. I much prefer staying at this lovely boutique hotel to the large "luxury" hotel right on the beach where I stayed a few days later.

Stayed August 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank WanderingRachel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (385)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
Jerusalem
Reviewed September 11, 2012

We have just arrived home after a two-day quick break at the Shalom & Relax - our third visit there this year. Each time it's even better than the time before. We feel that each member of the staff knows us and, even more important, cares that we have a good experience. From the moment we walk through the doors, the atmosphere of the lobby, and the welcoming smile on the face of whoever happens to be on reception, make us feel in holiday mood. We were at the hotel for only 2 nights this time, but feel as if we'd been there for five, and are looking forward to another return visit as soon as possible.
Keep up the good work, Shalom & Relax Hotel, we recommend you all the time to our friends for the rooms, breakfasts, roof-top garden, furnishings & decoration - just like an English country-house - and warm, friendly service.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Aviva P
Moscow, Moscow City, Russia
Reviewed September 5, 2012

small and clean hotel with excellent breakfast, very good service, decent rooms and good location. staff are trying to provide guests with free extras such as beach kit, massage once a day @ rooftop and nice snacks and drinks.
one of the best hotels by Israeli standard!

Room Tip: inside the yard
2 Thank DmiGaf
Perth, Australia
Reviewed September 5, 2012

I stayed just one night at the Shalom, its a great location, quick walk to the beach and I had a gorgeous room. The staff were friendly and I had a quick peek up on the rooftop and it looked beautiful, I wish I had more time to enjoy. I left very early the next morning for the airport and I left 5 pictures in the hotel that I had bought for friends and family as souvenirs. I was so disappointed that I had left them behind, so I emailed Shalom and Avi organized them to be posted back to Australia free of charge, this was outstanding service and I was delighted to receive my pictures back. Thank you very, very much Shalom.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled solo
METAR
Reviewed September 2, 2012

We had a very relaxing and comfortable weekend, celebrating our anniversary at this hotel. It is very beautiful, and offers many indulgences. Food is very very good, the place is very clean and comfortable, the staff kind and friendly, and the location can't be better.

Room Tip: front room was a little noisy, but had good view. some rooms have Jacuzzi and are more spaious.
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed September 1, 2012

This was the second time staying at the Shalom and we just love it. From the beautiful decor, the vast and delicious breakfast, to the stunning roof top and the exceptionally friendly and attentive staff, you can't ask for more. The happy hour is also a great way to start the evening and unlike the big hotel chains who charge $15 a day for wifi, the Shalom give it to you for free!
Will keep coming back to this first class hotel for years to come.
Avi is brilliant also!

Munich
Reviewed August 30, 2012

I stayed at the Shalom Hotel & Relax for 7 nights and I did not want to leave!
The people! The location! The breakfast! The room!
All of it perfect.
When I arrived, my room was not available. Avi was kind and apologetic - there was no way that I could be upset. I stayed in a standard room for the first night (which was perfect for a solo traveller like me), and was quickly moved to a beautiful superior room the next day.
The staff (at reception and breakfast) are kind and helpful and so very friendly.
The daily happy hour is perfect...my suggestion is that you pour yourself a couple of glasses of champagne and take them up to roof; while you wait for a free massage :-).
Take a bike and ride along the beautiful promenade of Tel Aviv.
Visit the fab restaurants recommended by the Shalom family/friends.
You can't go wrong with this hotel. I wish I was back there now!

Room Tip: The standard rooms are quite small for double occupancy. One point to be aware of...the hotel does...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled solo