2,069 results
All reviews rothschild boulevard living room quiet street residential neighborhood bottle of champagne underground parking spacious rooms walking distance nespresso machine two blocks wonderful hotel home away from home central tel aviv hotel is located the location is perfect neve tzedek israeli breakfast
Selected filters
Reviewed March 20, 2019

Loved the fact you cannot tell from the outside that it's a hotel. Secondly the underground parking was a godsend as finding a parking space in Tel Aviv gives you headache. Thirdly we had the best breakfast there, the presentation was lovely, the nice little outside terrace was cosy and the food was delicious. Rooms were spacious and staff attentive. Also they had the best toiletries I've seen in a long time. The only downside for me personally was that it had a too modern and quirky feel, like it's for 20-year-olds but maybe that's just me..

Room tip: best breakfast, location & underground parking
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 14, 2019

I’ve never written a second review of the same hotel. When I returned to the Diaghilev, I was just as impressed as I was during my first stay, and I hadn’t planned to add to my happy 2015 review. But on top of the spacious rooms, the friendly and accommodating front desk, and the groovy art that I described last time, I had to write in again just to thank Ivy.

Did I mention Backstage, the charming little bar restaurant just off the lobby? A cough had been following me across the Middle East, and as I sat down for dinner at Backstage, that cough would not quit. Ivy, the waitress on duty, noticed my distress and offered to prepare an herbal tea of her design. I hadn’t realized that the rows of pretty little potted plants lining the counter were in fact herbs, and Ivy, like a poet composing a soothing verse, gently gathered sprigs for her special potion. One grows accustomed to miracles in Israel, but I was still struck when Ivy’s mysterious brew miraculously banished my cough, for good.

So see you Backstage at the Diaghilev. See what miracles they brew up for you!

• Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed March 11, 2019

Spent a week here while on business. The suites are spacious. The young crew were all consistently friendly, relaxed and super helpful. As others have mentioned, the place has real character. Definitely not your standard hotel.

• Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 28, 2019 via mobile

We stayed her for 4 nights and wanted to be centrally based, but not a faceless chain. We made a great choice. Whilst the room didn't have much of a view, it was large and comfortable. Everything worked and everyone was friendly. The breakfasts were great and our waitress who was from the Ukraine was outstanding. She was friendly, kind and extremely efficient. A real credit to the hotel. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 27, 2019

In Israel on business, found this hotel just off Rothchild Boulevard, one of the main restaurant/bar roads in Tel Aviv, so convenient for an evening out. It is in their equivalent of a listed building, so has a lot of original features.

The hotel itself is a little quirky, but I've stayed in a lot worse for more money, and the art certainly brightens things up, my colleagues and I doing comparisons of room art, as well as discussing the lobby. Unusual for a bunch of engineers!

• Trip type: Traveled on business