My husband and I stayed in Tel Aviv for one night. Our trip was short but sweet, thanks to the great choice we made - The Diaghilev hotel.
The hotel is located in one of the best places in Tel Aviv, not far from the beautiful Rothschild Blvd., from the beach, from the national theatre and more.
And yet, although in a central location, the street is quiet and peaceful.
The room we got was surprisingly big, with a small living room, kitchen (complimentary orange juice and mineral water in the fridge), clean and compact bathroom and a cute bedroom.
We need nothing more to relax, enjoy a quiet talk and drink by ourselves and also take a very short walk to the heart of Tel Aviv's night life.
The staff was eficient, kind and welcoming. We were treated to beer and wine upon arrival and felt pampered... Everything was explained to us very clearly and we found it easy to find our way around the room, the hotel and even the streets (although we know Tel Aviv, we needed some directions)
Two points for hotel attention:
1. We prefer and Israeli breakfast and not continental
2. The parking signs in the underground parking are almost invisible. We had to sep out of the car in order to see where Diaghilev geusts are aloud to park...
Thank you very much for a too short but very pleasant stay. We will return - that's for sure
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Diaghilev is a bohemian boutique hotel that offers an extraordinary and exceptional cultural experience intensified by an excellent personal service. The hotel features an art gallery exhibiting over 500 artworks that change every 6 months, unique and mostly radical decor items, a collection of hand made rugs from all over the universe, most of which are ancient and therefore reflect the aged cultures they originate from. The Diaghilev has recently established a HUB for Start-ups and integrates a wide activity in such fields as design, fashion and technology. The uniqueness of the hotel brought it into prominence among internationally acknowledged artist visiting Tel Aviv and the world of technology and start-up. Many employees of the leading corporations in the world choose the Diaghilev as their base in Tel Aviv. Built in the purest Bauhaus the Diaghilev invites its guests to experience a World Cultural Heritage site rich of hundreds of Bauhaus buildings and get a taste of the “White City.” Our uncommon nocturnal concept was designed taking account of a recent scientific research that showed evidence that black beddings cause intensive production of Melatonin hormone, which results in deeper sleep, stronger immune system and increased anti-aging effect. The Diaghilev is an eco-friendly hotel, committed to a continually expanding list of operating practices that aim to maintain minimal environmental impact. The toiletries at the Diaghilev are of outstanding quality. They are produced from natural materials created from plants cultivated for this purpose in the hills of Jerusalem. These products are produced and packaged at a small factory that employs people with disabilities and integrates them into the labor market. Our creativity-support concept lead to the establishment of the HUB - a shared work environment that is more than a physical workplace for creative entrepreneurs: It is designed to nurture a community in which creators will be able to collaborate with one another in order to produce innovative projects and initiatives. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Agoda, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Priceline, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your The Diaghilev, LIVE ART Suites Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.