2,000 results
All reviewsrothschild boulevardliving roomquiet streetresidential neighborhoodbottle of champagnebauhaus buildingunderground parkingrooms are spaciouswhite citysmall kitchenwalking distancenespresso machineupon checktwo blockswonderful hotelhome away from homecentral tel aviv
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is my first stay at the Diaghilev boutique hotel and I will be back . Love the location and the large rooms . The staff are very friendly and accommodating .
Highly recommended ...
Just off Rothschild Ave where you can find many restaurants Bars and coffee kiosk and bike rentals .
There is also underground parking...

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Dorith W
Reviewed December 30, 2013

This is my second stay at the Diaghilev and it is now my go-to destination stop when in Tel Aviv. The rooms are enormous w/ small kitchens, spacious living rooms, and decorated with modern art. I especially like the rooms w/ balconies that face toward the water and the city -- lots of morning sun. The location is superb -- two blocks from Rothschild, which allows you to stop at one of the many outdoor cafes, walk to the beachfront or to Neve Tsedek and Jaffa, or just about anywhere easily. The Diaghilev has also now added a breakfast spot and bar -- which is great if you're running out in the morning or looking to unwind and chat with the bartender at night. Anat and her entire team are incredibly welcoming and they get to know very quickly. During a 2 week business trip to Israel I stayed at the Diaghilev several different times and even changed my reservation from elsewhere so I could come back. A superb place to stay!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 540visitor
Reviewed December 30, 2013

The Diaghilev is a boutique hotel located in a quiet, centrally located neighborhood and boasts huge living accomodations and continually changing art installations. Best yet, it has a very warm, friendly, and helpful staff who made my very first trip to Israel (and traveling alone) a wholly enjoyable experience. I recommend it without question!

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Anna T
Reviewed December 30, 2013

After a first wonderfull experience in this boutique hotel , we booked a second stay and saw all the good impressions confirmed. The staff manages to give a personal approach to each familymember making you think from the first moment that you just stay at the warm place of some alltime friends that give you the full attention. Creative , easy going but- oh so- profoundly professional at the same time. The rooms are spacious with perfect beds and trendy design, the hotel situated in the heart of Tel Aviv but without the inconveniences of a central place .If you are in doubt where to stay in Tel Aviv , just try this one , I can hardly imagine you will be disappointed.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank CMarc53
Reviewed December 30, 2013

I stayed in Diaghilev hotel with my husband and two children. We were there for 3 nights only, but I'd definitely choose the same hotel for my next visit. The location is perfect, in a nice, green and quiet area, walking distance to fantastic restaurants, local markets as well as the seaside. And the staff, creating incredible atmosphere is awesome! We were greeted in a way you greet your best friends and felt like at home. Thank you for hosting us!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business