“Lebanese kosher food”
Review of Odelia - CLOSED

Odelia
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Home cooked, kosher meat restaurant at very cheap prices
Reviewed March 7, 2014

Granted I am not particularly knowledgeable about lebanese food but this kosher lebanese restaurant was excellent. We shared grilled sausages with little potatoes from the grill and the lemon meatball and couscous as we could not choose which plate to have so we had a little bit of each.

We were given a jar of harrisa with the hummus & pita which we demolished.

Reviewed January 16, 2014

I LOVE Odelia.
Their hummus is really good, as well as their meatballs. I ALWAYS end up going for the Moroccan fish though. I love the spicy red sauce, and end up asking for extra. They give great portions so I end up taking half of it home.
It is just really good homemade hot food. The kind you want when you're not feeling well. I have in the past bought meals to-go and give my friends when they needed a pick-me up.

Reviewed December 29, 2013

original home made meals fro moroccom. simple food to fill your tummy. good place for lunch with filling dishes. enjoy

Reviewed December 28, 2013

The only real good thing about Odelia is that it is close to the home of my grandkids. The falafel is OK, but I have had much better, so the vicinity to my grandkids has made it more like a default. If I had more time I would go somewhere else

Reviewed December 9, 2013

Ate here on two nights whilst staying in beach hotel. Just round the corner.
First night enthusiastic friendly waitress made us welcome and helped us round the menu. Basic cafe fare houmous, falafels and grilled meat. They also have several home cooked dishes from Tripoli.
The first night service was good. Really excellent houmous and pitta as a starter. Fish with Majeda rice and large side salad.Lots of extra sauces.As there had been some delay we had mint tea and cake on the house. Very filling and good value for less than 50NIS each.
The second night with different staff things seemed more disorganised, several items from the menu were not available so we had to keep changing our choices. the falafels were over fried. The rice seemed precooked.So only average.
Good value cafe but as our experience showed variable service.