“Excellent starters”
Review of Odelia - CLOSED

Odelia
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Home cooked, kosher meat restaurant at very cheap prices
Reviewed January 2, 2013

Wonderful hummus and felafel sensational eggplants but the main courses were a little heavy and bulky for my taste in spite of there wonderful aromatics. Brilliant value

Reviewed January 2, 2013

the food is above average, but the restaurant is DIRTY! not sure what they have in Israel about cleanliness and standards, but this one in comparison to so many others is a bit gross!

Reviewed December 13, 2012

Great service, clean, good food and very cheap! Everyone I told to go there gave me the same opinion I have. I really suggest you to go and try the Vienna Schnitzel!

Reviewed September 6, 2012

this small restaurant is the place to go to eat good local food like humous, tehina, eggplant, fellafel. not expensive and full of locals.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I downloaded the TripAdvisor app on my iPhone and let it find things that were close to my location. Great feature. Based on this I decided to eat at Odelia. But there is no Ben Yehuda 88. There is an Italian restaurant called Ernesto on Ben Yehuda 90. We almost ate there instead. But I remembered the review had said it's adjacent to Hotel Dvora. The big sign over the hotel says Hotel Deborah. That was on the other side of the street a little further up. And lo and behold, next to it was restaurant Odelia. On Ben Yehuda 89! Can somebody please change the address? We almost missed it.

The food was great. The service too. And cheap. All in all a very nice place.

2  Thank AsaCronqvist