“Good meat and excellent service”
Review of Hudson Restaurant

Hudson Restaurant
Ranked #59 of 1,636 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse, Bar
Good for: Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Hudson Restaurant is a Steak House located in the heart of Tel Aviv's business center Ramat Hahyal. Hudson offers international cuisine menu that combines an impressive meat menu. Hudson has a considerable tradition in meat handling, selecting the highest quality, aging under optimal conditions and a unique method of roasting.
Modi'in
“Good meat and excellent service”
Reviewed December 3, 2012

We loved Moran, the young waiter... Food vas excellent, specialy meat (we are argentinians - we know about meat - but... prices are not for everyday.

Visited February 2012

• Hebrew first
Israel
“Good food, nice atmosphere, value does not justify the price”
Reviewed December 1, 2012

The place is nicely decorated, good atmosphere and food quality is very good.
The service was OK for Friday night when the restaurant was packed.
Two things resulted in the average scoring:
1. we ordered a bottle of wine that was stated as 2007 in the wine list. We got the wine we ordered but from 2010. No apologies and the price was unchanged.
2. The steaks are simply overpriced.

• Visited November 2012
tel-aviv
“2nd time bad service”
Reviewed November 20, 2012 via mobile

This is the 2nd time I have gone to this restaurant and twice disappointed.
About 2 years ago my friends invited me to a surprise birthday party. At that time a significant number of the meat plates was unavailable it seems we had to order in advance. Of course it wasn't mentioned when they made the reservations.
Today we went for a business lunch, party of 3. I was offered a "special" a Roca steak which is only offered medium rare. I asked for a medium well meat and the only available was an expensive antrecout . The waitress convinced me it to order the special dish and I stipulated that if I don't like I'll return it for a 2nd burn in the kitchen. I did not like the dish and returned it to the kitchen. it came back almost unchanged.
The cook apparently know's what the customer wants even if he doesn't want it.
This time I will certainly not go back.

1 Thank michael258
Israel
“Great place for meat”
Reviewed November 4, 2012

Excellent choice of meats not much in the way of fish or chicken.. its really a place for good steaks etc..

Visited November 2012
Pisa, Italy
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Really good steak”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I ate a manhattan steak (450 gr of good meat!) and tasted a couple of beers and i can tell it is one of the best steak i ate in Israel. The service is excellent and even the coffee was rightly tasty.

• Visited October 2012