“A joy, a gem, a delight, and vegan too!”

Taste of Life Restaurant
Ranked #551 of 1,614 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Dartmouth, United Kingdom
“A joy, a gem, a delight, and vegan too!”
Reviewed November 20, 2009

Run by the Black Israelites, a group who specialise in making you feel completely at home, this is a delightful vegan cafe.

The food is well prepared, well described, and seasoned to the "just spicy enough" school of cookery. And the whole experience is quietly fun, or, of you want, bubbly fun.

I'm an inexperienced vegan eater, so everything was new to me. So I asked the chap behind the counter to serve me a well balanced and tasty meal for a medium appetite. I have no real idea what I had, I just know I enjoyed it! The food was light and sustaining.

I know I said "cafe", but you could even take a hot date here, provided they knew in advance not to dress up to the nines. And tls just as suitable for a quick business lunch and closing a deal across the table.

3 Thank gtbg

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“nice vegetarian (if its...”
Reviewed January 31, 2008

nice vegetarian (if its the same one i think it is) nice for lunch

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook