All reviews great location large supermarket lovely apartment gordon beach ben yehuda st fresh towels small kitchen great place to stay central tel aviv the hotel manager walking distance to the beach comfortable bed short walk stay there again stove israel refrigerator
Selected filters
Reviewed August 22, 2019 via mobile

Nice place , nice appartement bed very comportable , clean appartment , and mostly the manager Mr Sholomi is very kind ,near in the beach and everything is closer, we enjoye to stay at sea land , very recomended

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed July 27, 2019

I had a basement level studio in May when I stayed there for the Eurovision this year.
As far as basement level apartments go, this was actually very nice. The 'window' did let in some noise, but not as much as you'd expect being on a major street. It was all very nicely furnished with a kitchenette that was fully functional. The bathroom was clean and spacious.
Housekeeping did a thorough job, except that they only replenished coffee when directly asked to - not a part of the standard, apparently.
WiFi during my stay was very patchy - frequent dropouts and relatively slow. However, Irena at reception stated she was experiencing the same, so I'm not sure if they were just having issues at the time and this mayn't be normal.
Location is great. Supermarket directly across the road; cafés and newsagents nearby; ampm only a short distance away. Blocks from the beach and Dizengoff, etc - really quite central locale.
If you book more than a couple of weeks in advance, you'll need to contact them shortly beforehand to get the correct door code - this changes each month and they provide this to you immediately on booking. Mine was changed between booking time and booking date, meaning it was wrong and when I arrived after 23h on Thursday, this left me locked outside until resolved. I had also emailed ahead asking that certain amentiies be left in my room so I could be ready for a meeting Friday morning, fully aware that reception would be closed on my arrival - this email was neither acknowledged nor actioned.
Reception often closed during business hours due to staff running errands throughout the hotel, however they are very prompt on coming when called. Super friendly staff and compeltely customer focused.
Most importantly, the bed was unbelievable to sleep in. Pillows were too soft for my taste, but the bed was uber firm - just the way I like it!

Date of stay: May 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
info s, Front Office Manager at Sea Land, responded to this reviewResponded August 2, 2019

Dear guest

We are glad you enjoyed your stay and thank you for the review.
We take note of all the critics in order to improve our services and try our best to amend the faults..
The WI FI theme was,according to the local news, a technical problem of the net provider that lasted for 3 hours
and there was nothing we could do (happens everywhere despite the high technology).
Hoping to host you again
Irene

Reviewed July 18, 2019

they provided things for me to cook personally than buying often from the super shops that will cost me more. the amenities is ok. There was sea (beach) I can go and relax. It was close to some important areas. There was no concerns.

Thanks

Date of stay: April 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
info s, Guest Relations Manager at Sea Land, responded to this reviewResponded July 24, 2019

Dear guest
We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Tel Aviv and were satisfied with our services.
Hope to see you again among our guests.
Cordially

Reviewed July 7, 2019

Very spacious accommodations. Excellent service. Friendly staff. Perfect for our family with 3 kids under 11. Ideal location. Will definitely return. Beds were very comfortable. Ate meals on our terrace. Air conditioning worked great!!!

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled with family

Dear guests
We are glad you enjoyed your stay in Sea Land and found everything to your satisfaction.
Of course we will like to host you again.

Reviewed May 27, 2019 via mobile

Shlomin the manager is the best resource you can have.
He is extra helpful and goes beyond his capacity to make the guests comfortable.
It’s because of him that out stay was wonderful.

The location is bang on the Main Street with tonnes of restaurants and 4 min walk from the main beach.

7-8 minute walk to dizengoff centre, it’s just perfect location and apartment specially the one on the rooftop

Over all a manager like Shlomin just makes it worthwile

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear guests

Many thanks for your wonderful review.
We are deligted you enjoyed Tel Aviv and felt very comfortable in our aparttments.
Of course we will like to host you again.