Sea Land
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
Deborah Hotel(Tel Aviv)
  • Pool
  • Pool
All reviewsgreat locationapartments are cleancurrency exchangegrocery store right across the streetgreat apartmentswalking distance to shoppingclean towels every dayben yehuda streetperfect apartmentfull kitchenapartment hotelgordon beachnice terracecheck in was easybus linesgreat place to staytwo blocks
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 18, 2012

We stayed there the first night arriving in tel aviv. The location is very central and everything is in walking distance (beach restaurants shopping). We had a apartment downstairs which was good price but had no real windows. Nonetheless the apartment was very clean and had all infrastructure needed.
The host was incredible. Not exactly knowing where we should go we got the best tips from the very passionate host. Many thanks! You had contributed a lot to the success of this super interesting trip!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Alain H
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The apartments are in an excellent location with a good selection of bars and shops in the immediate area. It is also very close to the beach.
I stayed in a basement apartment and was very impressed with the cleanliness and general upkeep. Although I was late getting there Shlomi was waiting when I arrived and was more than happy to show me the apartment and explain everything.
I was supposed to check in properly the following day but due to my work itinerary our paths kept missing. I had prepaid. After a phone call to Shlomi he assured me not to worry and in fact he was happy for me to just send him my passport details and date stamp. I would definitely stay here again.
It is right by the main street and so it was quite noisy in my room but not bad enough to spoil my stay. It would have been nice to have some low light in the apartment for relaxing in the evening.
Parking is a problem in the area as you need to be out early in the morning but I would recommend the underground carpark by the King David Hotel. It is 24 hours and reasonably priced.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Zedbiker
Reviewed October 22, 2012

We had a great stay here for 4 nights.
Sea Land Apartments is a comfortable, clean and cheap alternative to the expensive hotel complexes that line the beach. We took the basement apartment option, this included a kitchenette with cooker, microwave and tea and coffee making appliances, a large living area, comfortable bed, TV and a small but perfectly fine bathroom. The only thing lacking was a window, but we knew this wouldn't be included, you can get other rooms with a terrace which looked very nice. But as we were out most of the time this was not a big deal. The aparments were very quiet and we never had a problem sleeping.
The apartments were 5 mins from the beach and around a 30 min walk from Jaffa port and the new port.
A special mention to the manager Shloomi who was very nice and helpful and dealt with all of our requests with a smile.
A great place to stay whilst exploring Tel Aviv.

Room Tip: Choose a room with a terrace.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Tebbotron
Reviewed October 8, 2012

We stayed 2 nights, and enjoyed walking to both the beach, and the mall. Conveniently there is a grocery store and numerous coffee shops on the same block. The suite was a way nicer way to spend the time, with our own patio, to enjoyed the outside. We appreciated that the bed was one piece, instead of 2 singles.

Room Tip: we stayed in a studio with terrace, and would again.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank CPawloski
Reviewed October 2, 2012

we had orginally booked another appartment but they had a water issue, so arranged for us to stay in the land sea appartments. We wanted somewhere to be able to cook and some outdoor space to be able to eat outside.
the first appartment we saw had the outside space located under the stairs (room 9 to be avoided) and we were then shown room 3 which was more suitable. the apprtments have a modern feel with a kitchen containing a stove, fridge, and microwave. and althouth the out door space was within the basement and had no views, it did serve us well.

the beach and restraurants are very close by and the staff were very helpful and informative.

Room Tip: avoid room 3 - room is good but the outdoor space is under the stairs
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple