“what a great view”

Ranked #6 of 41 Tel Aviv B&B and Inns
Vienna, Austria
“what a great view”
Reviewed September 23, 2012

what a great surprise we found in Tel Aviv : The rooms were clean , the managment well informed about the town and what is going on and roof- top was marvelous! So please finde my recomanations for this wonderful place best regards britta

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Reviewed September 10, 2012

My girlfriend and I stayed here for one night in mid july 2012 before our flight the next morning to Rome. We booked this cause the pics looked clean and modern and our friends who live 5 mins away said it was an exceptional location for the price. The reviews we saw were not glowing, mentioning it being loud and above a club.

Let me tell you, this hotel is freaking incredible for people looking for amazing location, super affordable pricing, and amazing cleanliness and modernity.

The negatives: my girlfriend arrived an hour before me and had to drag her suitcase up 4 flights as our room was on the 4th floor and there is no concierge or elevator at night. She ended up breaking the handle on her suitcase and hurting her foot because she is 5 foot nothing and 100lbs soaking wet. I felt so bad for her.

And that is the end of the negatives.

This is not a hotel for people looking for pamperedness. It is modern in that we were emailed an entry code to the building, our room and the wireless internet. We let ourselves into the locked hotel entrance, walked up to our room, entered the code to our hotel room door and entered the wireless. Once you accept that this is a hotel for the smartphone generation, then you are good to go. You will not find better value or cleanliness in downtown tel aviv, 2 mins from the beach

P.S. As for the loud club below?...That place does not exist. Just some cute shops and a rug store if I remember correctly. We did not hear a peep all night. It was as if we were the only ones in the whole hotel, and as far as we know, we may have been. That is solitude at its best.

Can't wait to be back.

-Daniel & Julia
Toronto, Ontario, Canada

• Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Danny G
Lausanne, Switzerland
Reviewed August 15, 2012

Are you looking for a place in TLV? Choose the hotel See the Sea.
First of all, the location is on the beach and at the harbour, new trendy place with restaurants, cafés, luxury boutiques (with Steve Maden as a shoes shop!), market, ... You can walk to go to the various places on the beach, easy to take a bus to visit the shouk for example or to take a bus to Jerusalem.
See the Sea is a small designed hotel managed by an amazing man named Barak Cohen. This guy was just so friendly, nice, available for any request at any time, patient, funny, efficient and very caring. I have been there with a group of friends and we requested sometimes additional rooms and Barak always found a last minute solution. Our stay was so awsome that we decided to stay longer at this place. I felt like home. In our second room and I kindly advise to choose a one without the view on the sea but with more space had a jacuzzi. Very delighting after a day on the beach. You will not find a better place for this quality and for this price. I am a very picky person regarding hotels because I have a passion for beautiful places and I organised as well an International Conference on Tax matters and I choosed the best places for speakers. See the Sea has now a rooftop with a speechless view on the sea and with a fabulous egg swing seat!! I will come back asap to this place. And thank you Barak for our amazing stay!!! The crazy team is missing you!

Room Tip: Room 37 without the view on the sea but with more space. Choose a room with the jacuzzi.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank Gabriela F
London, United Kingdom
Reviewed August 14, 2012

We were a group of 4 and booked two rooms for 3 nights. See the Sea was perfect for us! It was a short walk to the beach, great shopping, top restaurants and funky bars, etc. The staff were friendly and helpful. The room was lovely; comfortable bed, well set up with a clean bathroom and a kitchenette area. There was a great roof top area where we could go to enjoy the sunsets. The pin code for the front door and rooms made it easily accessible. Air conditioning and wifi were also available. Overall See the Sea made our stay in Tel Aviv very pleasant. I would recommend to anyone staying in Tel Aviv to book See the Sea.

Room Tip: Rooms on the south side had a better sea view.
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 6, 2012

Nice room, very good location in the port of tel aviv and very close to the beach

• Stayed June 2012
Tel Aviv, Israel
Reviewed July 2, 2012

great rooms and amazing location...
there isn't any noise that I saw in other people reviews so do not think twice...

the sea in tel aviv is awsome and the hotel is in the middle of every thing that happen in this city!!

• Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Doha, Qatar
Reviewed June 26, 2012

I was staying in Tel Aviv in June for 10 days. The hotel has a perfect location, in the nice new port area of the city, 5 min away from the beach, with lots of coffee shops, bars, night clubs and restaurants. Perfectly located with a good transport communication. I was lucky to get a seaview room, which was spacious, clean and had a big bathroom. Also there is a small fridge and a microwave in the room.All rooms have a nice pure white and beige colours design, nicely furnished. The restoration of the rooms was just recently done. And a roof terrace with a sea view is going to open soon. Housekeeping service once in two days.The hotel is really quiet and cozy.The strip club was moved from the hotel to another place, which makes the hotel quiet and comfortable to stay. I really enjoyed staying there and would love to come back. It can be suitable for differeent type of travellers. Staff is very friendly and helpful. Special thanks to Barak Cohen!!! I would definitely recommend the hotel to my friends and family!

Room Tip: There are rooms overlooking the street and some rooms have a sea view.
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled with friends