“Where am i? is this the middle-east?”

Villa Vilina Oasis in Neve Tzedek
Ranked #7 of 40 Tel Aviv B&B and Inns
Metula
“Where am i? is this the middle-east?”
Reviewed June 24, 2009

Every year my husband & i celebrate our wedding anniversary. Usually its a 5 days vacation, mostly to the UK. We couldn't make it this year, instead we found this precious funny place thanks to my daughter. Every morning, going down for breakfast, my husband & i were surprised to hear Hebrew. Vilina's wonderful place is on the top of the most unique neighborhood in Israel. The sea only few minutes walking, great restaurants all around, comfortable room & most important, at least for me- hugh veranda with a view.
highly recommended for any accidental tourist...

• Stayed June 2009, traveled as a couple
2 Thank kaviram

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Hebrew first
Manchester
Reviewed June 6, 2009

I found this accomodation on facebook, after deciding on the spur of the moment to go to Israel for my birthday. I did not want a hotel, I read reviews for similar priced accomodation and was entirely put off so I looked on facebook and found these places.

The owners were friendly and helpful the accommodations are beautifully clean and much nicer than I expected !!!
I felt extremely welcome more like a long lost family member !

I spent 4 days in the Ibn Gvirol & 6 days in Neve Tzedek not 1 bad thing to say !
I want to go back and am recommending both locations to any traveller !!!!

Ibn Gvirol Street is a 10 minutes walk to the beaches which have amazing cafes and restaurants and atmospheres.
The appartment is very big by Isreali standards, with a lounge, kitchen diner, bedroom has a really comfy bed and loads of place to hang my clothes up - a sun terrace, massive bathroom with bath & shower, all rooms light airy and furnished with taste, all looking new and well kempt - bravo !!
Neve Tzedek studio is also a ten minute walk to the beach, it is an amazing area.
Walking around was like a being in a picture book, beautifully restored historicall houses and streets .
Pretty cafe bars,amazingly friendly and classy atmosphere everywhere with an energy that is so invigorating it has left me so positively energised I had to write this review -
so glad I found it !!!
The rooftop studio is a hidden gem.
Safe & private and with an amazing view of the shoreline from Tel Aviv to Jaffa.
The accomodation has a cute kitchen diner, nice shower room, the studio lounge bedroom was more than comfortable and spacious.
I was able to have an impromptu barbeque one nite on the rooftop...
A taxi service was provided for me by a local taxi driver I can recommend called Shaul (try him too he wont rip you off like some drivers tried too his number is 0543541332 / 0572280917 he looked after me )
Also if u need a mobile I suggest you get a mobile phone before you leave the airport you can rent them on arrival - otherwise u wil get clobbered with a big bill when u get home, Thanks Vardan & Villina I had a great holiday
SHALOM ! xx