Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Wonderful Experience!!

We found Shalom Journeys to be well organized, efficient, always available (anytime of the day or... read more

Reviewed yesterday
2Cheryl
Incredible Tour

Shalom Journeys is a first rate, 5 star organization that provided exceptional service in every... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Vladimir N

All reviews holy land tour always on time israel tour dead sea touring country driver sites
Selected filters
Reviewed July 31, 2019

Shalom delivered everything we expected and more. We experienced the best of Israel with zero stress and great experiences.
I would recommend them to anyone.

Date of experience: July 2019
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Amazing experience thanks to Jonathan at Shalom Journeys! Very in depth and enriching tour throughout Israel!

1  Thank 79franklin
ShalomJourneys, Manager at Shalom Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Thank you for the wonderful review! The team here at Shalom Journeys is thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Israel tour and experience. We are proud to have taken part in this special journey to Israel and we look forward to working in the near future.

Reviewed June 7, 2019

Shalom Journey provided outstanding service, from start to finish! This was my first trip overseas and I could not have picked a better company to handle all of the trip details. I did the 10 day Holy land tour with the optional Petra tour in Jordan. Every day was a full day of touring and I loved every minute of it. One of the things I liked most was that the guides were very knowledgeable and passionate about what they do, I also enjoyed the nice clean bus we got to ride in. What I liked least was saying goodbye to my wonderful tour group. This was an awesome trip and was only made better by the kind and caring staff at Shalom Journeys, in particular, Jonathan.

I’m hoping I can get my extended family on board for a return trip in another year or so. If I do, it will definitely be with Shalom Journeys!
Junia L.

1  Thank Jtown317

Hi Junia, thank you for such great feedback! The team here at Shalom Journeys is thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Israel tour and that your experience working with Jonathan helped make it better. We are proud to have taken part in this special journey to Israel and we look forward to working together in the near future.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Shalom was amazing. He planned out every detail of my trip with VIP service all the way. His knowledge of where to go and where to stay made my trip even that much more enjoyable. He called us at every change of destination to make sure all went well. We saw the entire country in 2 weeks with an amazing guide Hillel. The both of them is a must when planning a trip to Israel. Everything Shalom provided and planned for us was exactly what we got. Only surprise was that we had a better time than we could have imagined. Thanks Shalom for an amazing journey!!! We will remember this trip forever.

1  Thank lisa g

Hi Lisa, thank you for the wonderful review and great feedback! The team here at Shalom Journeys is thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Israel tour and that your experience working with Shalom helped make your trip more enjoyable. We are proud to have taken part in this special journey to Israel and we look forward to working together in the near future.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

Shalom Journeys provide everything that is needed for an excellent experience in Israel, and more! The pre-trip service, the handling of the group on arrival, the choice of bus company and driver, and especially the excellent guide was superb. Shalom worked with us in planning the various highlights in Israel that we wanted in include. The trip was full and rich. I highly recommend Shalom for a world class visit to Israel.

Date of experience: April 2019