Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
10 Day Holy Land Tour

Reviewed June 7, 2019
Jtown317
Shalom Journeys is the best at planning a trip to Israel

Reviewed June 5, 2019
lisa g
Hollywood, Florida

All reviews holy land tour always on time israel tour dead sea touring driver country sites
Selected filters
Reviewed June 7, 2019

Shalom Journey provided outstanding service, from start to finish! This was my first trip overseas and I could not have picked a better company to handle all of the trip details. I did the 10 day Holy land tour with the optional Petra tour in Jordan. Every day was a full day of touring and I loved every minute of it. One of the things I liked most was that the guides were very knowledgeable and passionate about what they do, I also enjoyed the nice clean bus we got to ride in. What I liked least was saying goodbye to my wonderful tour group. This was an awesome trip and was only made better by the kind and caring staff at Shalom Journeys, in particular, Jonathan.

I’m hoping I can get my extended family on board for a return trip in another year or so. If I do, it will definitely be with Shalom Journeys!
Junia L.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank Jtown317
ShalomJourneys, Manager at Shalom Journeys, responded to this reviewResponded June 8, 2019

Hi Junia, thank you for such great feedback! The team here at Shalom Journeys is thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Israel tour and that your experience working with Jonathan helped make it better. We are proud to have taken part in this special journey to Israel and we look forward to working together in the near future.

Reviewed June 5, 2019

Shalom was amazing. He planned out every detail of my trip with VIP service all the way. His knowledge of where to go and where to stay made my trip even that much more enjoyable. He called us at every change of destination to make sure all went well. We saw the entire country in 2 weeks with an amazing guide Hillel. The both of them is a must when planning a trip to Israel. Everything Shalom provided and planned for us was exactly what we got. Only surprise was that we had a better time than we could have imagined. Thanks Shalom for an amazing journey!!! We will remember this trip forever.

Date of experience: May 2019
1  Thank lisa g

Hi Lisa, thank you for the wonderful review and great feedback! The team here at Shalom Journeys is thrilled to hear you enjoyed your Israel tour and that your experience working with Shalom helped make your trip more enjoyable. We are proud to have taken part in this special journey to Israel and we look forward to working together in the near future.

Reviewed May 30, 2019

Shalom Journeys provide everything that is needed for an excellent experience in Israel, and more! The pre-trip service, the handling of the group on arrival, the choice of bus company and driver, and especially the excellent guide was superb. Shalom worked with us in planning the various highlights in Israel that we wanted in include. The trip was full and rich. I highly recommend Shalom for a world class visit to Israel.

Date of experience: April 2019
3  Thank Global568079
Reviewed April 19, 2019

What an awesome experience for my husband and I! Everything was excellent. We were met at the airport by our guide, Loic and our bus driver Fares, and along with our leader Wayne Shenk, they made our arrival into Israel very smooth and cared for us wonderfully, right to the final hugs on our way home. Our guide had a wealth of knowledge of Israels history and of the scriptures, and knew how to bring them together and make them alive. The hotels were beautiful and the food grand on the plane, at the hotels and every place we stopped for lunches. The bus was clean and comfortable and always on time waiting for us. The places we visited were amazing! It was an experience I will never forget. I highly recommend Shalom Journeys, and trust them to make your stay in Israel one to never be forgotten. I do recommend you wear comfortable footware and be fit for a lot of walking both up and down hills etc.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank Marcelle C
Reviewed March 13, 2019

We went to Israel on a 10 day vacation that was planned and coordinated by Shalom Journeys. Everything went according to plan. The transfers to and from the airport were no problem. The tour’s activities were great, and the tour guide was informative and interesting. No glitches.

Date of experience: March 2019