Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Holy Land Tour

Amazing experience thanks to Jonathan at Shalom Journeys! Very in depth and enriching tour... read more

Reviewed June 7, 2019
79franklin
via mobile
10 Day Holy Land Tour

Shalom Journey provided outstanding service, from start to finish! This was my first trip overseas... read more

Reviewed June 7, 2019
Jtown317

All reviews holy land tour always on time israel tour dead sea touring driver country sites
Selected filters
Reviewed May 30, 2019

Shalom Journeys provide everything that is needed for an excellent experience in Israel, and more! The pre-trip service, the handling of the group on arrival, the choice of bus company and driver, and especially the excellent guide was superb. Shalom worked with us in planning the various highlights in Israel that we wanted in include. The trip was full and rich. I highly recommend Shalom for a world class visit to Israel.

Date of experience: April 2019
3  Thank Global568079
Reviewed April 19, 2019

What an awesome experience for my husband and I! Everything was excellent. We were met at the airport by our guide, Loic and our bus driver Fares, and along with our leader Wayne Shenk, they made our arrival into Israel very smooth and cared for us wonderfully, right to the final hugs on our way home. Our guide had a wealth of knowledge of Israels history and of the scriptures, and knew how to bring them together and make them alive. The hotels were beautiful and the food grand on the plane, at the hotels and every place we stopped for lunches. The bus was clean and comfortable and always on time waiting for us. The places we visited were amazing! It was an experience I will never forget. I highly recommend Shalom Journeys, and trust them to make your stay in Israel one to never be forgotten. I do recommend you wear comfortable footware and be fit for a lot of walking both up and down hills etc.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank Marcelle C
Reviewed March 13, 2019

We went to Israel on a 10 day vacation that was planned and coordinated by Shalom Journeys. Everything went according to plan. The transfers to and from the airport were no problem. The tour’s activities were great, and the tour guide was informative and interesting. No glitches.

Date of experience: March 2019
1  Thank brucel1954
Reviewed March 11, 2019

I like writing succinct and pithy reviews. Everything that Shalom promised came true. All vans were on time; tour guides were nothing less than brilliant, so knowledgeable and funny; they make the 3 days of rain we unfortunately had so much better. The coordination of every detail was carried out with timed precision. Could not have asked for better! Don't look further! He even gave me his personal phone number in case of any problem and called me once to see if everything was ok! Great service!

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Freedom814587
Reviewed February 22, 2019

AS a tour leader I have been to Israel 5 times. This was the best by far! A+ to the Tour Guide Hillel, the bus driver Solomon, and Shalom the Organizer. It was fantastic!
The plane reservations, the accommodations, the food, was all really well done and everyone in my group of 17 people was absolutely delighted! We highly recommend this company. You will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: February 2019