Open today: 9:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Review Highlights
Shalom Journeys Tour of Israel, 2019

What an awesome experience for my husband and I! Everything was excellent. We were met at the... read more

Reviewed April 19, 2019
Marcelle C
Everything went smoothly

We went to Israel on a 10 day vacation that was planned and coordinated by Shalom Journeys... read more

Reviewed March 13, 2019
brucel1954
Cherry Hill, New Jersey

All reviews holy land tour always on time israel tour dead sea country sites guide
Selected filters
Reviewed February 22, 2019

AS a tour leader I have been to Israel 5 times. This was the best by far! A+ to the Tour Guide Hillel, the bus driver Solomon, and Shalom the Organizer. It was fantastic!
The plane reservations, the accommodations, the food, was all really well done and everyone in my group of 17 people was absolutely delighted! We highly recommend this company. You will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: February 2019
1  Thank Travelinman1844
Reviewed January 11, 2019

Hi Shalom,

Thank you for handling all of the arrangements that made our family's trip to Israel so terrific! It was a once in a lifetime trip for our family. All of the accommodations and arrangements went very well and the service was excellent everywhere. We loved the David Citadel(old city view) and the U boutique, Herod's was also great because of its beach access and terrific pools with spa. Carlton had excellent service and beautiful views although I should have upgraded to a slightly larger room. The airport service was priceless!! The Palmach Museum is well worth the effort of getting those reservations as well as the Western Wall tunnels. Jeep Tours amazing and wine tasting really alot of fun.
Overall-- a memorable trip that we will always cherish!

Again, I thank you for your diligence, efficiency and organization in booking our trip. I would recommend your services to others because the trip that was so great and because I like working with you!

best wishes for a wonderful 2019,

Date of experience: December 2018
1  Thank cja66
Reviewed November 23, 2018

My wife and I decided to travel to Israel for a long deserved vacation. Most couple like to go by tour bus but or with a group. After looking for a long time to find a guide I came across SHALOM JOURNEYS.
I call the number and after several minutes of discussion I felt confident that Shalom tour Even was the man I could trust. This trip was for a Private guide as myself and wife do not like to be on buses with set schedules. I had planned my own itinerary what we wanted to see and go too but with the help of Shalom he guided us to make the best decisions. Shalom found a guide match to our personalities and we had private transportation around Israel and from the airport to hotel, hotels to hotel, and hotel back to airport.

Shalom provide an excellent guide Gil who was polite, knowledgeable and timely. We hit it off well and within a few days felt like family.

As our trip was not the usual tour of Israel we also spent time without the guide in Jerusalem, Dead Sea, and Galilee. On those days we were by our-self Gil guided us to several places we could find on our own or with a Palestinian guide to go to areas he could not take us.
Cost is more than a tour bus ride but worth the extra money and to see Israel. at our leisure. Thanks Shalom and Gil.

Date of experience: November 2018
Reviewed November 14, 2018

Great trip. Everything worked - Buses always on time. Guides were like having the History Channel. Visited places that I might not have if not on this tour which were very worthwhile and interesting.

Date of experience: October 2018
Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Safari38376396742
Reviewed August 26, 2018 via mobile

Hi Jonathan,
I wanted to thank you !
Mom and I had the most amazing time
In Israel. We Saw so much and toured all
Over non stop . Our tour guide was excellent,
Well experienced and very knowledgeable.
Everything was well organized and planned
down to the tee.
We was also very happy with the hotel stay I gotta tell you , I can’t say enough about the trip ..it was well worth it and thanks again for being patient .
I am so glad we booked the trip with you.

Shabbat shalom,