“Go to the one in TA Port” 3 of 5 bubbles

Agadir Burger
Ranked #265 of 1,561 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: American, Bar, Grill
Good for: Dining on a budget, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Drinks, Lunch, Late Night, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Delivery, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The original branch of Agadir in Tel Aviv coined the term "Burger-Bar" for the first time on the domestic market. Since then the chain has grown to ten restaurants nationwide. Agadir maintains high quality products, and their meat is particularly choice; Agadir is considered to be the pioneer of the hamburger in Israel. Each branch is designed to blend in with its specific location, but also in the "Agadir" spirit. The staff will always be happy to welcome you personally. Recently (according to 'Business Insider') Agadir received the title of "one of the ten best burgers in the world".
Tel Aviv, Israel
“Go to the one in TA Port”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2012

Good hamburgers and good atmosphere. A couple of branches, go to the one in Tel Aviv Port.

Visited November 2011

• Hebrew first
  • Polish first
Eindhoven, The Netherlands
“Burger's done right”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

Visited Agadir in Nahalat Binyamin, great burgers and great service. Just go here to try them, different sizes, different meat (lamb, angus, ..) Very good and very fresh

• Visited April 2012
Vancouver, Canada
“Excellent food, some of the staff very rude!!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2012

My mother and I decided to go to this place after a long day walking around Tel Aviv on a Friday afternoon with my six month old baby in a stroller. We saw there were no free tables for four in the outside section as my husband and father were to join us later but we noticed two tables put together with a couple eating their dessert on one side, so I asked the couple if they minded if we sat at the other adjoining table next to them as often is the custom. They graciously let us sit there as they were about to leave soon anyway and my father and husband were to join us in a few minutes. I carefully placed the stroller against the side of table so as not to block traffic.
Well, this hostess comes out and tells us we can't sit there because there are other people already eating next to us. My mother replied, "I can see that," and tried to explain that we'd asked if it was ok, but instead of listening to her she told us in a condescending tone that we can't sit there and can wait inside. I happened to be on my cell telling my husband where to meet us. I told her to at least let me finish my call before moving, but she rudey spoke to me like an army seargent telling me I had to get up "now".
Then this man came and told us in an even ruder tone that we had to move. I think he was the main server or head. We were just appalled at how this staff could speak to customers in such a condescending manner, especially given that this is a place where many tourists come! I told him it was unacceptable to be so rude to customers.
I was ready to walk out, but my mother was hungry and insisted on staying, so we ended up sitting inside where another very polite hostess took over. The head server later apologized to us.
The burgers were very good with piles of fried onions, a hearty portion of guacamole and special spicy sauce.
When my husband and father arrived later they ordered three adorable slider burgers which were cooked to perfection with a nice fat raw onion and tomatoe on top.
Even though I enjoyed the food, I felt tense most of the time due to the extremely unpleasant exchanges with the two rude staff members. The other hostess also apologized but it was evident that she had been told to apologize and didnt really mean it.

• Visited May 2012
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
1 Thank Shira S
Berlin
“Burgers, Burgers, Burgers”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 29, 2012

I visited both in Tel-Aviv ( Nahalat Binyamin and TLV-PORT ). The enviroment of the restaurants are modern but also cozy. The burgers are delicious, choose Angus Beef or Angus/Lamb mix. the burgers are plain, like cheese ( f.e. Emmentaler ), bacon etc. can be ordered seperatly. Side dishes like fries are also seperate. Hot, spicy and other sauces for your choice on the table. To be honest, AGADIR is not "cheap", but regarding quantity and quality of food, the value for money is great, no fast food. But also for people, who don´t like burgers, AGADIR is offering a small, but fine selection.

• Visited April 2012
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2012

Burgers - Check!
Fries - Check!
Onion loaf - Check!
Green beans with olive oil and garlic - Check!

Great food, well worth a visit if you're sick of humous!

Visited April 2012