“Nice sea food”

Cuisines: Israeli
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 20, 2012

great sea food kitchen, always enjoy the food, though the salads weren't fresh. the staff is too busy and not too polite.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Do not come here! I have been in Tel-Aviv for a month eating from the simple falafel shop to the fancy restaurants, and this is hands down the worst place we have eaten. I always finish my meal and I couldn't even stomach eating a quarter of what we ordered (grilled sea bream and the starters). The service was abhorrent; she glared at us, was not attentive, made us wait a long time and I think spit in our food. Last, both of us feel sick after eating the food.. I think it's dirty.

Reviewed November 11, 2012

Very nice menu in a very nice location. Dishes are very good and in high quantity. My only negative point is the service. Actually, staff is not really correct...

Reviewed October 23, 2012

I had the grilled sea bass and it was absolutely delicious - the best fish I ever eat simply cooked yet as flavourfull and fresh as you get. The appetizers were 14 meze (small traditional vegetarian dishes). I highly recommend it.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

It seems the reviews indicate the food and service is inconsistent. I was here a few years ago and I thought the meal was excellent and the promenade where I strolled to get an ice cream dessert was lovely. Matter of fact, this was the first place I headed for after my plane landed due to the recommendations of people on the TA forum. I loved it and I would head there again. But that's just me.