“Great hotel,value..modern, clean…friendly”
Review of Sadot Hotel

Sadot Hotel
Ranked #27 of 100 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Reviewed June 11, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel regularly for business and I have to say it's very convenient indeed.
Close to Ben Gurion Airport & Assaf HaRofeh Medical Center.Very welcoming ,comfortable and clean. Best of all, this area of the hotel is quiet & offers a good night's rest.
Breakfast is quite a spread offering all you could wish for & is a great start to the day.Very pleasant helpful staff.

There are newer reviews for Sadot Hotel

Reviewed June 8, 2014

Loved the tasteful, clean and modern interior design. Spotless room and bathroom. The supplied bathroom kit was just as stylish and it shows that somebody has a keen eye for the little details that sometimes make a big difference. I have booked the Sadot because it seemed to be the only hotel close to Ben Gurion Airport as from what I could read from other travelers. Since I arrived at 3:30 am at the airport, my main goal was to reach a hotel as quickly as possible and catch some sleep. On the confirmation that I received from my booking platform HRS, the address was listed as Tel Aviv, the hotel itself is in Ramla however. My cabdriver was puzzled when he read the address and mentionned hat the street exists but was a hospital and not a hotel. He called the hotel but supposedly got the wrong number. While nearly in Tel Aviv he got a hold of the Sadot Hotel and finally found out that it was located in Ramla, not Tel Aviv. We had to drive all the way back to the opposite direction and lost a lot of time and it cost me 50 Shekel more. Very unfortunate because the only reason that I have booked the Hotel Sadot was to get a room close to the airport, not drive into town and then back to Ramla. The correct address certainly is a must when it comes to a confirmation and I don't understand how this could possibly happen.
The hotel allowed me a late check-out at 2 pm considering my late arrival without making a fuss. I have previously sent 2 mails in to ask for a late check-out but never got an answer of the hotel. The staff was generally very friendly and I would stay there again, now that I know it's location.

• Stayed: April 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Zurich-Downtown
Reviewed June 7, 2014

This was a very convenient overnight airport stopover although I would not be inclined to use the hotel for anything else. The location is not all that good. The service was excellent, the rooms were good, the happy hour was a very welcome service and provided a very nice snack before retiring for an early night. We were also provided with a free taxi to the airport at 3.30 am !!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Sadot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2014

Dear Adrienne S,
Thank you for taking the time to write your authentic opinion. We are pleased to hear that you were happy with the room and service you received, and that you were able to take advantage of our happy hour snacks before your night's rest. Also we are delighted that we could provide you with a complimentary taxi to best accommodate you. We thank you for recognizing that as we are an airport hotel we are located very close to the airport. We highly recommend to guests looking to stay for long periods of time in Tel Aviv to stay at one of our many Atlas Hotels located in the center of the city. We here at Atlas Hotels hope that you return for a longer stay in the near future and look forward to welcoming you back.

Eran Bar, General Manager, Sadot Hotel
Jordana Neeman, Guest Relations Manager, Atlas Hotels

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Clean and comfortable room. Excellent quality and variety in the buffet breakfast. Polite and helpful staff. We would stay there again to fly out of Ben Gurion. Liked the casual food options downstairs in the shopping mall.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed June 5, 2014

I don't know where to begin !
The awesome place, the incredible food (breakfast and happy hour dinner included to my room price), dvds for the room, everyone very polite, free taxi to the airport, street view but nice, next to the hospital (oh that's a plus! - even though the entrance is kind of confusing) and above a shopping mall (small, but nice). Even though quite far from Tel-Aviv's city center, it was an beautiful experience !!!

Room Tip: Corner suite !!! Kitchenette, living room and sleeping room !
  • Stayed: May 2014, traveled solo
1  Thank Penny22248
Reviewed June 5, 2014

Clean and comfortable. Friendly help. Free taxi to airport. Great location for an early flight to the airport. Not sure how convenient if you need something other than a place to stay for the airport, but for that it's perfect. They even pack a box if you leave before breakfast.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

hotel itself is very nice, rooms furnished in boutique style - colours, pictures do match each other, quite spacious
sleep quality is good (it wa my second occassion to try, both OK)
there is a small kitchenette, you can also cook a little , after doing shopping in the downstairs mall
internet connection is OK
happy hours in the afternoon are ok, but can't cope with a real dinner - that is not available in the area
donwstairs there is a small shopping mall, with fast food option - you can bring food to the hotel
free shuttle in one way: to / from the hotel - must be booked prior
staff is friendly
my shuttle driver was supposed to take 2 of us to airport, I was left there, so had to come back for me - took 5 min extra to wait
nothin to do in nearby, so I suggest really for those, who shall reach the airport for an early morning flight - otherwise to go the city
do not forget to ask for the breakfast box, if you depart early

Room Tip: if noise bothers you, ask for a room on the left end
1  Thank ramona74
#13 of 100 in Tel Aviv
Kfar Maccabiah Hotel & Suites
Cinema Hotel Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel
Shalom Hotel & Relax Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel

Been to Sadot Hotel? Share your experiences!