Sadot Hotel
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$309
Hotels.com
$313
$300
  • Pool
Gordon Hotel & Lounge(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$272
$234
Agoda.com
$291
$276
Atlas.co.il
  • Breakfast included
BY 14 TLV Hotel(Tel Aviv)(Great Value!)
$286
$222
HotelQuickly
1,136 results
All reviewsclose to the airportben gurion airportsmall mallan early flightfree shuttle to the airportclosest hotelbreakfast boxnext morningtel aviv airporthospital complexmilitary basehappy hourmedical centerthird floorwake up callminute drivean overnight stay
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Recently stayed at the Sadot. I chose this hotel for two reasons, 1) it is the closest hotel to Ben Gurion Airport and caters to people who have extremely early AM flights 2) I've stayed at other Atlast Boutique hotels around Israel and my experiences have always been outstanding!

This hotel, as with all the other Atlas hotels, was perfect. Decor is charming, rooms are clean and comfortable, free WIFI with computers/printers if you need it, the staff is courteous and helpful, plus they provide no-charge, RELIABLE transport to Ben Gurion 24/7... and are sensitive/thoughtful enough to provide a light snack (cake, coffee, tea, juice, fruit) for those having to leave the hotel between midnight and 7AM!

The happy hour snack buffet (5-6:30 PM) was a bonus and the location (upper level of a small mall with food court) makes it convenient for having a no-hassle meal the evening before an early AM departure. For those having a more reasonably timed AM flight, the Atlas Hotel breakfast buffets (typically included in the room charge) are outstanding.

I give this particular Atlas Hotel bonus points for taking lots of stress out of the fairly stressful, super early Ben Gurion departure experience.

Room Tip: You don't have to worry about choosing a good room with this hotel, insulation is great.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Jschur11
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Sadot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2013

Dear Jschur11,
Thank you for your kind and complimentary review, we greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your thoughts with other travelers in such a detailed manner. In addition we are pleased to hear you were happy with the décor and staff which allowed you to have a comfortable and relaxing experience. We would like to thank you for your kind words towards the boutique hotel chain in which we belong and for choosing to stay with us during your visit. We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

The Sadot is the closest hotel I could find to the Tel Aviv Airport. I was more than pleasantly surprised by the accommodations--modern, clean and roomy. We had a 6:00 A flight the next monring and the hotel was much better than I expected. They have a Happy Hour from 5:00 P to 6:30 P or so each day. Helps unwind, esp when you are getting ready for a flight back to the States. They arrange a box breakfast for those who have early flights--and with coffee. It's a quiet and well-organized hotel. I'd stay there again. The hotel is not on a main road with a big sign, like you'd find with a Marriott or Hilton--but, then, I didn't find any Hiltons or Marriotts in Israel.

Room Tip: ...if I were staying there again, I'd stay on the 'right side' of the corridor. It's a small hotel and all of the rooms are organized the same way. The right side is the east and the sun's not a problem in the event you want to get to bed early.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 30, 2013

I stayed at the Sadat hotels in both Tel Aviv and Jerusalem. The room was ideal, the staff fantastic and the location of the hotel ideal. I will be staying with them again if they are located in a city I am traveling to. Truly a joyful experience!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Sadot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2013

Dear AtomicBob
Thank you for taking the time to write this review, we greatly appreciate it. We are happy to hear how pleased you were with the hotel and that you had such an enjoyable experience. We thank you for choosing to stay at the Sadot Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

The Sadot Hotel, part of the Atlas Hotel group, is a wonderful hotel. The room was beautiful with wonderful amenities and very comfortable beds. The Sadot personnel were very helpful. Taxi to the airport, breakfast and a wonderful Happy Hour is included in the room rate. Computers and printers are available for guests to use. The only improvement I could make is for a good restaurant to be close to the hotel. Other than that, I would totally recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Sadot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 29, 2013

Dear MaryAnn1118,
Thank you for your review. We are delighted to hear you had a great stay at our hotel. It is lovely to know you took advantage of many of our complementary services such as the breakfast, happy hour and taxi service to the airport. Thank you for commenting on the amenities and comfort of your room, in addition to our helpful staff. We appreciate you sharing your honest feedback, please note that there are an array of wonderful restaurants in Rishon Letzyion just under a 10 minute ride away from the hotel and we hope you are able to visit these on your next stay with us. We thank you for choosing to stay at the Sadot Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back in the future.

Reviewed July 25, 2013

Very nice hotel with a chic modern design. Rooms were comfortable and quiet. It is very close to the airport, about a 10 minute drive. The parking is located underground and convinient. The breakfast was terrific and real Israeli breakfast, like you get at most big hotels.
We had a strange issue where they never recieved our booking from booking.com. I called enroute because we were arriving quite a bit later then expected. They said they had no record of the booking. We arrived an hour or more later, and even though they knew we were coming, they had not prepared a room for us. They made me use the courtesy computer to look up the booking.com info. Then they tried to call booking.com. It was after midnight, and I was with 2 small children. Finally the guy just made up a room for us and said he would deal with booking.com later. I think they should have prepared the room when I called.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Atlas_Hotels_Israel, Guest Relations Manager at Sadot Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded July 28, 2013

Dear grae1027,
Thank you for your review we appreciate you taking the time to write it. We are happy to hear you enjoyed the hotel and were pleased with the rooms. We are sorry to hear you had some difficulties with booking.com. As they do not work directly with us we do not receive any prior information from them. However we are happy to hear that we were able to provide you with a room and we hope you spoke with booking.com regarding the complications. Thank you for choosing to stay at the Sadot Hotel and we look forward to welcoming you back.