“Amazing experience ”
Review of Buba Tlv

Buba Tlv
Ranked #639 of 1,859 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Description: Situated on Ben Yehuda between Gordon and Ben Gurion, Buba is all about having a good time and sharing some delicious food and drinks from around the world. Good tunes is also our thing, we regularly have DJs that come over to get us grooving.
Reviewed November 18, 2017 via mobile

The food was just delicious as the wine was (I definitely recommend "Malbec") a big thank's to Ela for her warm welcoming!
I will come back for sure :)

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I came to BuBa with some friends on a Thursday night . The vibe was amazing.. we had a few drinks with some really great dishes. My favorite was the caribian saviche! So tasty !!
Would defenetly come back soon

Reviewed November 8, 2017 via mobile

I was there a few days ago and I have to say, WOW! Amazing food, amazing staff, definitely will come back!

Thank you Buba Tlv!

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

I took my girlfriend to a date at Buba, the food was perfect, I especially liked the shrimp burger and the beer was excellent (served in a frozen glass). Looking forward to with Buba again.

Reviewed November 4, 2017 via mobile

We came out with some friends and had the best time . The food was great and the ambience was really cool.
Would defenetly come back again.