Review Highlights
I learned how to write my own narrative!

Anyone who travels the Holy Land without Assaf by their side is simply missing out! In 9 short... read more

Reviewed yesterday
katelynloretta
Garden City, New York
The ideal guide for your trip to Israel

Assof's love for his country and enthusiasm to share that with his tour group makes him an... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
paulineu92

Recommended experiences in and around Tel Aviv
from $75.00
from $28.68
from $117.00
from $92.00
More Info
All reviews tour guide his knowledge food recommendations birthright trip biblical sites answered every question day trip life changing deep knowledge an amazing guide israeli history dead sea west bank israel experience holy land great sense of humor spent days
Selected filters
Reviewed March 8, 2019

We spent 5 days with Assaf the end of February. We had an incredible time. Assaf went above and beyond arranging hotels, giving us great dinning recommendations (even making reservations for us) and coming up with an amazing itinerary. We started out in Tel Aviv and headed up north to the Sea of Galilee and spent a few days touring up into the Golan Heights, stopping at a great winery and visiting ancient settlements and religious sights, as well as the Dead Sea. Along the way Assaf spent the time giving us historical, recent events and Jewish perspective along the way--which was extremely fascinating. From there we spent time in Jerusalem and had some pretty terrible weather. Assaf was flexible and was able to move our itinerary around to make it a little more pleasant and we still had an incredible time taking in all of the sights. Assaf always went out of his way to make sure that our accommodations and meals were up to par. It was like having a close relative show us his home, something you could tell he really enjoyed, and was very proud of. I would HIGHLY recommend anyone considering traveling to Israel book with Boker Tours! Hopefully someday I will make it back, and will hands down book again with Assaf.

Date of experience: February 2019
Assaf B, General Manager at Boker Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 14, 2019

Thank you Kerry, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed February 28, 2019

Assaf is knowledgeable, reliable, punctual and a joy to spend time with. He took my wife and I on a 5 hour personal tour of the Old City in Jerusalem. We hit all the highlights and he answered all our questions with great passion and honesty. Highly recommended.

Date of experience: February 2019
Assaf B, General Manager at Boker Tours, responded to this reviewResponded March 7, 2019

Thank you Demosthenes, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed February 26, 2019

I spent 9 days in Israel with Assaf and a group of college students in January, touring Jerusalem, the Galilee region, and Tel Aviv (briefly), and in each location, Assaf was a WEALTH of knowledge. He is prepared for everything and did a fantastic job coordinating and managing all of the logistics (especially with a group our size). His commentary was an incredibly fascinating mix of modern, ancient Biblical, Jewish, Christian, cultural, political, and geo-political. He clearly prides himself in his work, as he does a fantastic job providing that commentary at each and every site we visited. I would not hesitate to send any of my family or friends to experience Israel with Assaf!

Date of experience: January 2019
1  Thank Carmen N
Assaf B, General Manager at Boker Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 27, 2019

Thank you Carmen, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed February 25, 2019

Goes above and beyond to accommodate your likes & dislikes. Really creates a custom tour for each client. Provides great recommendations outside of the tour (restaurants, events, accommodations, etc.). When you are in a city you are unfamiliar with, you need Assaf! Cant wait to return.

Date of experience: February 2019
Assaf B, General Manager at Boker Tours, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2019

Thank you, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!

Reviewed February 25, 2019

Assaf Boker created a custom tour for our 24 hour visit to Tel Aviv. We want dot hit all of the highlights and he provided us with some great recommendations as well. One of the best parts of the tour was the "nightlife tour." I would highly recommend for your first night getting acquainted with the city. Assaf provided us with great restaurant recommendations and was actually able to get us into some restaurants that our hotel said would be impossible to make a reservation. The best part of the trip was the hike to Masada for sunrise. Assaf picked us up at 3AM and drove us to Masada from Tel Aviv, completed the hike with us and caught the best sunrise of my life. If you are planning on visiting Tel Aviv I would highly recommend reaching out to Assaf for a tour and to help you plan your visit! You will not be disappointed.

Date of experience: February 2019

Thank you Matt, I'm so happy that our tour was successful and eye opening. Stay in touch assaf@bokertours.com and I hope to see you here again for another journey!