“Business Hotel That Is Slipping Up” 3 of 5 bubbles
Review of Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv

Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv
Ranked #41 of 98 Hotels in Tel Aviv
Mumbai (Bombay), India
“Business Hotel That Is Slipping Up”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 3, 2013

I have been leading a group of doctors from India for training to Assuta Hospital across the road from this property every year and we book this Hotel because of the convenient location. Three years back when theHotel was launched, I thought it was one of the best Hotels in Israel. Last week I stayed here and came back with a very different impression. There was a mess-up with the rooming list at Check-in. The front-office was very unhelpful and kept staff chewing gum while being unhelpful. This was at 10:30pm at night and I finally got my room at midnight. The maintenance of the property is also edgy. The shower mixer knob came off its hub in my hands and was attended to promptly after I complained. The quality of toiletries has also been downgraded over the last three years. There are very limited TV channels in the room. The bed is very comfortable, climate control excellent, shower pressure & temperature good,breakfast average. There is no other competing Hotel in the area and therefore the staff here has become complacent. If I had a choice, I would try another hotel in the area.

• 3 of 5 bubbles
FattalM, Reception Manager at Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
Dear Sir,
Thank you for choosing Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel-Aviv for your group stay.
I understood from your Israeli agency, that you had few complains regarding your stay at our hotel. First of all, please accept our deep apologies for any in-convenience might cause to you or to the group during your stay.
Regarding your complain which regards to the Port rage service you should have got due to your contract; I made a deep checking with our head of security. Usually, the hotel works with one security guy/bellboy at night shifts, which received the group at the first stay (arrived during the night) and usually a one professional worker is enough to handle a port rage group. We understood that at this time It wasn't enough and we added one more bellboy for the second stay. According to the head of security, at the second stay everything went well, but due to your note we will take it to our deepest attention and will fix this issue till your next visit to our hotel.
Regarding the rooming lists issues that you have mentioned, there was a confusion in the lists we received , at both of your stays, and for that please accept my apology. We will make a deep checking regarding this issue, involving our network's reservation department and sales manager in order to avoid this issue from happening in the future.
It's very important for me to clarify that during the stay each one of the group member got the best service and the hotel's reception gave immediate response and answers to any request made by the group's Israeli tour leader. We didn't received any complain or a bad service review or criticism from nor of the group members.
In behalf of me and all the hotel's management I'd like to apology once again. This kind of experiences that you mentioned aren't fir our hotel's and network's vision and I can assure you that we will find all the tools to improve and to proof it to you at your next visit to our hotel.
Your reply for this letter will be much appreciated,

Warm regards,
Udi Rotenberg

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (123)
  • Hebrew first
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013 via mobile

Great location in tel aviv close to all main business center
Business center serve food , drinks all day and great work facility

Nice gym
Great breakfast
Rooms are clean and comftable

Friendly service

No parking at the hotel
No pool

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank planotexas1
Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

I am usually at this hotel when I visit Tel aviv, it is 1 night for each week, I am doing this for almost 3 years.
The location next to the company where I work, and the people there are wonderfull and the hospitality are great, I recommend this hotel.
Regards
Milad

Tel Aviv, Israel
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 29, 2013

Excellent location of the hotel around the restaurants and entertainment centers
The service of the hotel staff is high quality and international level
Rooms are clean and very nice
The hotel provides guests a quiet breakfast Excellent service and cleanliness

Is recommended.

Room Tip: by the locatione and service
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

i really loved this hotel first of all the service is greate ,everybody so nice and helpful.the rooms are amazing and very clean .and the most important thing is the location if the hotel. its close to the center of tel aviv and to some greate resturaunts

• Stayed July 2012
2 Thank blabla1236
R
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

The advantage of this hotel is its location: opposite the Assuta hospital and near the Atidim hi-tech area. The disadvantage of this hotel is its location: on a narrow busy street, no view from the room, a few restaurants nearby but nothing else, and very far from central Tel Aviv (especially during rush hours). I found the room small and the hallways dark, but there is a very nice business lounge open to guests. The reason I downgraded the hotel was that I arrived in my own car. The hotel has no garage and no arrangement with the extremely expensive parking lot behind the hotel. If you are a workaholic or accompanying a patient to the hospital (and you arrive by taxi!), this hotel is perfect.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Moti B
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2013

I booked this hotel sight unseen and really enjoyed my stay. The business center is friendly and useful with free hot and cold drinks and snacks. The front desk staff did everything to make my stay successful. Good shopping and restaurants are an easy walk. The view from the business center is beautiful and relaxing. There are free shuttles with one to the Hilton beach at 11 am. It is located to the north and not downtown but it is Avery pleasant place, quite safe and a great value.

• Stayed June 2013
Leonardo City Tower Hotel
#1 of 4 in Ramat Gan
Hotel Indigo Tel Aviv - Diamond District
Crowne Plaza Tel Aviv Beach

Been to Leonardo Boutique Hotel Tel Aviv? Share your experiences!