“Best quality food vegetarian in Tel Aviv probably”
Review of Meshek Barzilay

Meshek Barzilay
Ranked #65 of 1,943 Restaurants in Tel Aviv
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 13, 2017

Best vegetarian restaurant in the city which is not a market place or cheapeats. Great location in Neve Tzedek romantic neighborhood. Midrange prices with specialty food. Would recommend, especially for vegetarians and vegans but
necessarily.

Date of visit: February 2017

Reviewed May 13, 2017

During two trips to Israel in 2013 & 2015 I discovered Barzilay. What a find! From the wonderful home baked bread to the smoothies and shakes to the fresh breakfasts it is truly a treat. The staff are friendly and I have not had one bad meal here.

Date of visit: June 2016
Reviewed May 9, 2017

I think I ate everything on the menu of Meshek, and everything was amazing! The burger is exceptional, the bun is fluffy and the potato wedges are crispy and thick, so if it's your first time there, I would highly recommend ordering it. All the ingredients used are healthy, and the dishes just feel "clean". You don't leave the restaurant feeling bloated or like your over ate.

Also, the Tiramisu dessert is amazing!

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 28, 2017 via mobile

Special dishes and tasty, special service and good atmosphere, vegan burger is recommended. Cauliflower salad, focaccia and desserts were excellent.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed April 24, 2017 via mobile

I liked the restaurant we went as a family ( one toddler and a pre teen) it feels like I am in somebody's garden! It's a very cosy environment, food was great, we tried almost every meal on the menu as we went there many times during our stay in Tel Aviv.
The only reason I gave 4* instead of 5 is because every time I went to the toilet it wasn't in a pristine condition and it was very dark( they need some renovations there! )

Date of visit: December 2016